• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Panathinaikos OMT ***

Does anyone else think results are masking a few issues at Spurs at the minute? We need to improve quite a lot to be honest.

I agree, but it might be compounded by the fact that players are probably a bit tired. Hopefully pick up the pace on Sunday.

Im not paying any attention to this game at all. If we play rubbish but win I honestly don't care. it's Panithinaikos for GHod sake.

Does anyone else think results are masking a few issues at Spurs at the minute? We need to improve quite a lot to be honest.

We seem to be lacking some fluidity in attack, but we're doing okay. Hard to tell at the moment, we do tend to be a bit more critical toward ourselves sometimes.

Awful from Tom there, he's been OK for sure but that was just poor...@ Diego. There's a rebuild going on. A proper one. Do you think hat results are masking a few issues for Emirates Marketing Project and Man Utd?

No. I think it's just a few silly mistakes which they will inevitably iron out. They are still controlling games largely. We will always pose a threat with the players we got. But we need to do a lot better with the ball. I can't lie, I really miss watching Luka and Rafa in a Spurs shirt.

I can understand why Spurs have gotten sloppy

There is no atmosphere in a huge stadium with hardly any fans and a running track

And Pana have been rubbish - very little quality

So it all went a bit flat - hopefully we can pick it up and get the second before they pick it up and score a sucker punch

Yes. We are scoring plenty of goals, but that's because we've been more clinical than usual. Were not creating as many chances as we have in previous seasons. We don't look strong at all defensively either IMO, no clean sheets yet despite having 2 hard games and 4 very winnable games.

Mate, we're nowhere near as good as people think. The movement in the team is wooden at times. There was a point earlier where Bale had the ball, Verts ran ahead of him and the Pana midfield so immediately became unavailable, none of the defence moved for him and ditto the attack. He literally had Dembele to pass to.

A better team would have jumped on Dembele and we'd likely be defending a cross. It just isn't good enough. Never mind this gonads about there not being any pressure from the opposition, a good team has to be able to create their own tempo. Nothing has flowed through the midfield at all and attacks seem arbitrary.

It's like Sunday. People seem to think us falling back on ourselves was some master stroke by AVB. Sorry but we did the same against West Brom! It's a problem that needs sorting

But then at other times when we're good we don't have any of these problems. Hopefully it'll all just sort itself out with a bit more time on the training pitch, but we're nowhere near.

Back