• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Panathinaikos OMT ***

We are up against this. It's not easy to just switch and play well.

This. no momentum now. If there is a 3rd goal I can only see one team getting it.

We gave all the encouragement they needed. Disappointed by tonights performance but not the end of the world. Sunday is far more important

We have nothing in the centre of the park. As soon as we try and knock the ball wide whichever poor fudger recieves the ball is being instantly closed down by about 17 men. Very strange to watch. Finding it very difficult to create space.
Literally nothing, there are times tonight where there has been a gaping great bloody hole without any white in it. Our support to the ball carrier has been fudging shocking.

The league is the most important thing for us this season. Would be nice to win a cup admittedly, but as long as we win Sunday then I'm not overly fussed about tonight.

The standard of refereeing in the Europa League is fudging shocking, and one of the main reasons i fudging hate the competition

This has been like watching non-league football. No matter what the result it has been utter brick to watch. The whistle happy ref hasnt helped.

Back