• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Panathinaikos OMT ***

I agree however i wouldnt take this game as gospel of how we would play. There is a lethargic feel about the game and it aint like Pan are great shakes.

I bet AVB said lets just take it as easy as they will allow us to take it so we a) reserve energy for Sun and b) no injuries.

I know what you mean, but we have seen the same against Norwich and second half West Brom. Games where we are expected to take charge and dominate are the ones we are struggling in. What's annoying me is how little of the ball we are keeping without Luka. I hate it. I can imagine the possession stats when we play the scum

Does anyone else think results are masking a few issues at Spurs at the minute? We need to improve quite a lot to be honest.

Awful from Tom there, he's been OK for sure but that was just poor...@ Diego. There's a rebuild going on. A proper one. Do you think hat results are masking a few issues for Emirates Marketing Project and Man Utd?

Does anyone else think results are masking a few issues at Spurs at the minute? We need to improve quite a lot to be honest.

I said it from day one especially the result against QPR. Reading was ok and Manure great first half. Anyways

I think everyone can see we have a few issues, namely sorely lacking someone to maintain and recycle posession. The midfield is a collection of good players but a strange blend.

Adebayor will help too; Defoe has had a fine start to the season but Ade is just simply a better player in that role.

At home we do but away from home we've looked good generally.

I think the Reading game was our best performance so far. But I haven't seen the same control without Luka Modric and VdV. We need to learn to dictate a game from start to finish.

Back