• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Panathinaikos OMT ***

I can only speak for myself and say that's the last thing i want.

Seems to me that some people on here are panicking about us putting Lloris' nose out of joint and him wanting out before he's even started.

Personally I think AVB has handled it well so far. It is absolutely right that Lloris should work his way into the team. Plus it prevents him having a baptism of fire in case he does anything he's just done in front of a Premiership crowdand Lloris isn't stupid, Brad is on borrowed time and he's the future. They'll both get their minutes this season then Lloris gets the No.1 shirt next season.

Seems to me that some people on here are panicking about us putting Lloris' nose out of joint and him wanting out before he's even started.

Personally I think AVB has handled it well so far. It is absolutely right that Lloris should work his way into the team. Plus it prevents him having a baptism of fire in case he does anything he's just done in front of a Premiership crowdand Lloris isn't stupid, Brad is on borrowed time and he's the future. They'll both get their minutes this season then Lloris gets the No.1 shirt next season.

yea agreed.

it's all a load of hot air over nothing really, i don't see why people take it so personally that Friedel has come in for some slight criticism - and yes, slight is the word i would use for a goalkeeper who at the very worst has been scored a 6 for a game and had his distribution called in to question (as it has been for his entire time here) and said that he possibly could have done better for a couple of goals. the way people carry on is as though he has been crucified one here night and day - when truth be told barely anything has changed from last season (other than there is someone waiting in the wings)

Last edited:
That's the gamble when a keeper likes to come out, like loris and gomes - win the ball or it's no man's land, clatter your own player at times.

Overall we are not stamping our authority out there, very scrappy, not scooby.

Honestly I'm not impressed today. On the whole this season we have no where near hit the highs of some of last seasons when we were playing well. Would really like to see how much of a difference the likes of Parker and Ade would make

Honestly I'm not impressed today. On the whole this season we have no where near hit the highs of some of last seasons when we were playing well. Would really like to see how much of a difference the likes of Parker and Ade would make

Mate...I haven't seen us hit the heights of the Hoddle era either!!!!!!

I agree however i wouldnt take this game as gospel of how we would play. There is a lethargic feel about the game and it aint like Pan are great shakes.

I bet AVB said lets just take it as easy as they will allow us to take it so we a) reserve energy for Sun and b) no injuries.

Back