• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool OMT ***

I don't think there have been many reds in our season, or penalties at all.

I can see a penalty and/or a red in this game.

Two penalties awarded against us in the Premier League (Saudi Sportswashing Machine & West Ham away).

Two red cards (Huddlestone away at Norwich, which was later rescinded, and Adebayor away at Arsenal).

A liverpool fan holding up a baby grow with 'mini suarez' on it.

Because we all want our kids to grow up as cheating racists

Coutinho, Suarez, Sturridge
Suarez aside, it's not that they are that impressive players
They are all fast and tricky though, and will have a lot of movement between them.
Walker's positioning, Dawson's slow feet, BAE's laid backness - it worries me a bit

Is it me or has the build up been solely about how good Liverpool are? You'd think they are top of the table?!

I'd prefer reina in goal, he's been fluffing seriously last couple of seasons. Bale could do an Edman, try to rattle their young keeper early ? Knock him off his stride and confidence.

COYS!!! Nervous about today without Lennon, this will be a very difficult game. Would be happy with a draw and absolutely delighted to see a win!

Back