• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool OMT ***

Good team, love the way AVB has mixed it up, keeps Rodgers guessing.

Those disappointed at Livermore starting do not forget the Livermore effect! On a serious note, chance for the lad to prove something here.

COYS!!!!!

Still think it's going to be 2-2.

Livermore and Parker will be fine together if we're set out to counter attack. They wouldn't work together at home against a team sitting deep, but today against a Liverpool side that will be more interested in playing possession football than winning the game, they are a good combination.

Btw I'd rather have reina in goal, he's always fluffing things up past couple of seasons. But an inexperienced keeper may be a blessing, however we have to rattle him early to knock him off and not let him get into his stride or develop any confidence.

Walker and Bae need to have big games today, at that back and going forward. Walker in particular could be one of our biggest threats with Lennon out. I fancy him to get one today.

Not a huge shock to see Ade not involved. He was stretchered off the field only a week ago after all.

I think thats what it is. Parker and Livermore can cover on the wings when both full backs attack and having the three in the middle with Defoe up front. Making up the numbers and all that

That's my opinion and one shared by many others so just because it don't fit your agenda don't have a hissy fit. Your opinion is cool too. Anyway fudge that COME ON YOU SPURS! (Whether Benny is great or crap, a win is a win!)

It's my opinion that BAE is nothing more than average. It's my opinion he played above average last season and the beginning of this so I'm happy with him but he's just come back from injury and hasn't been great the last two games. End of.

Sturridge is a great player. Coutinho has been great since arriving aswell.

Fair enough. I don't really watch that much non Spurs football anymore so can't really comment. I've never really thought of Sturridge as an exceptional player although he has scored a few against us. Coutinho surely is unproven at best? Again he may well have a stormer against today.

Fair enough. I don't really watch that much non Spurs football anymore so can't really comment. I've never really thought of Sturridge as an exceptional player although he has scored a few against us. Coutinho sureliy is unproven at besy? Again he may well have a stormer against today.

Coutinho was very good when Inter tore into us in that first half and he was only 18 then! I think he could be a very good player for Liverpool. I am concerned about Walker v Coutinho.

Coutinho was very good when Inter tore into us in that first half and he was only 18 then! I think he could be a very good player for Liverpool. I am concerned about Walker v Coutinho.

Surprising that Inter would sell a world beater. Everyone tore into us in that game. Zanetti looked like a young whippet during the first half of that game.

yeah Great is stretching for sturridge but he is good. Can score and will give our defense some work today.

Coutinho can play, hes shown that in the last few games.

Back