• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool OMT ***

of course we look disjointed, we've switched up our very succesful central midfield just to put Dembele out wide.

I'd have loved to have seen Carroll central midfield if we were gonna fudge Dembele like this.

We've got no cover for Lennon Mumorn something I slated us for not doing in January. Who else could play right to allow MD to play central? Holtby not for me.

We've got no cover for Lennon Mumorn something I slated us for not doing in January. Who else could play right to allow MD to play central? Holtby not for me.

I'd have played 3 in the middle. Dembele/Carroll/Parker with Siggy/Bale/Defoe interchanging as a 3

Think my streams 5 or so minutes behind, but Livermore still needs to settle and Dembele keeps moving central along with Sig leaving us little width.

Rpy I do think holtby on the right and keeping everything the same will have worked. we are losing the ball like a hot potato

Back