• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Tottenham Hotspur VS Liverpool - Official OMT***

haha living up to your username, the draw was the best result in my opinion, means if we get a draw we've not lost any ground apart from to Arsenal but that was to be expected.

To be fair, lets not be like Sky and forget Saudi Sportswashing Machine, they will have gained points on us too

To be fair, lets not be like Sky and forget Saudi Sportswashing Machine, they will have gained points on us too

Very good point, hadn't looked at the table since their win, if they finish top four in place of Liverpool/Arsenal/Chelsea that'd be pretty sweet (as long as we were there also of course)

haha living up to your username, the draw was the best result in my opinion, means if we get a draw we've not lost any ground apart from to Arsenal but that was to be expected.

wrote that at 3-0 mate, the draw was great.

shame about arsenal. and Saudi Sportswashing Machine won too....not too worried about them but they are having a fantastic season so who knows how long they can keep it up

Agree. Its all about how we play, not other teams. I hope we're not too nervous tomorrow, and Harry gets the team focused on playing our game, then we have every chance of winning.

i'd say even 3 points from liverpool and Saudi Sportswashing Machine would more or less close the door on both of them catching us. remember liverpool are at old trafford next weekend.

if they don't beat us they could be miles behind the 4th placed team by next sunday night

Man Utd did us a massive favour.

Arsenal were always going to bum Blackburn.

I will be very hppy with a draw tomorrow.

Actually 3 draws against Utd, Scum and the Scousers and i'll be fudging delighted!!

I hope you do us a favour and turn them over. I fudging hate Liverpool.

Amen to that. I hate them so much. Almost as much as Arsenal and Chelsea. Without meaning to sound patronising, your boys are playing some good stuff Greg. Today wasn't a vintage performance by any stretch, and goal aside, I thought Cisse was pretty average, but you keep picking up these points and when Tiote and Cabaye are back, you'll be able to kick on. Just not on Saturday please!

Before the start of the season we were 6th favs to win the league. Chelsea came to the Lane as favs, and I'm pretty sure Liverpool did too(or was atleast very tight)

City(with Kolo, Kompany and Yaya) were 1.9 to win at home to Liverpool(without Lucas, Gerrard and Suarez)
City(without Kolo, Kompany and Yaya) were 1.9 to win at home to Spurs.

Bookies do not rate Spurs, if the league starts tomorrow we're still behind Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool.

People betting on Liverpool to win the league have provided a decent cash flow for bookies I suspect.

Back