• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Tottenham Hotspur VS Liverpool - Official OMT***

Would love to see us play full backs against them today with 3 centre backs, this would allow Kaboul to bring the ball out of defence and link the play with Ledley man marking Suarez.

Friedal
Dawson, Kaboul, King
Walker, Bale
Sandro, Parker, Modric
Defoe, Adebayor.

This would leave us with options from the bench like VDV, BAE, Saha to come on and change the shape if this is not working.

COYS!

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=286194.360

I've read this thread.

I've laid ?ú200 on Liverpool tomorrow.

Now Spurs, lose me my money.....fudging hate Liverpool....should build a big fudging wall around the brick hole and fill it with water.

Blargh, just read some of that rawk brick. The macaron density is off the charts, but also one or two breaths of not too stupid to dress themselves in the morning.

Most of them are in denial, and that's normal. Larry David wrote a brilliant piece on the stages of golf that can be related to what they are going through:

http://www.newyorker.com/humor/2011/07/04/110704sh_shouts_david?currentPage=all

So their best line up I could probably imagine for tonight would be something like:

------------------Reina-------------------
Johnson-----Skrtel-------Agger------Enrique
----------Henderson-----Adam/Spearing----
--Suarez----------Gerrard-----------Bellamy
------------------Carroll-------------------

That front four could be a handful for anyone. No doubt this could be a very tough one, but am interested in what we can do to them going the other way. Wish Azza was fit too, but Modric, Bale, Ade, VdV, Niko/Azza should be able to tear into their backline, even though they have been pretty solid if unspectacular at home.

Tough game ahead.

Score:

3_1324585975_lucka-a.jpg
the-elusive-cat-penguin-20875-1241110024-11.jpg

King 13, Bale 72 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Walker o.g. 73 :(

But that's only a luxury if we are considering those teams chasing us. If we look at the teams we are chasing, which is what we should be doing, a loss will be a significantly bad result.

True, but lets not forget our target this season which was 4th...

And we play posession football in a 442....so?

Never said that we don't. But playing Sandro-Modric-Parker would allow us even more possession imo, especially away from home.

Sandro/Parker-Modric-Huddlestone though is a midfield that I would love to see.

It will be a shame if Suarez plays out on the left, I'd rather he played in the middle where King can keep him in his pocket. If they do go with Suarez and Bellemy on the wings, Walker and BAE will have to be very alert all game. Maybe curb their attacking instincts a bit and watch out for the counter.

Liverpool fans still think the sending offs cost them that match. No, being completely outplayed did that.

Well what cost them the other 4 matches we've beaten them in over the last three years.

P6 W5 L1

Look at the team they had when they almost won the league 3/4 seasons ago. Look at their team now. They've gone backwards in every single position in the starting eleven. Doesn't matter how they try to twist it.

Look at the team they had when they almost won the league 3/4 seasons ago. Look at their team now. They've gone backwards in every single position in the starting eleven. Doesn't matter how they try to twist it.

What difference does that make, they got 64 league titles and 15 CL victories - we don't stand a chance I tell you!

Well what cost them the other 4 matches we've beaten them in over the last three years.

P6 W5 L1

Is that really our record v them? wow

Pav's winner, and Carra's OG we won 2-1
Seb scored on his debut and Ekotto wonder strike we won 2-1
Modric goal and Lennon's late winner. won 2-1
VdV and Modric 2-0 win at Anfield.
Ade's double and defoe and Modric score 4-0

I remember losing to them 2-0 when Kuyt got a couple in the rearranged game. (Same game Defoe's goal was incorrectly given offside by webb)

What other results have we had against them at Anfield recently?

sounds like Massimo Luongo is with the 1st team today! very exciting. Had a good game V pool U19s last week, was captain.

Back