• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v CHELSEA - FA CUP SEMI FINAL OMT**

Absolutely stunning from Drogba. Top players win you games. Lucky for us we have a few of these when they actually fancy it. Whats up with Gareth? He is not even looking for it today.

We grew really strong in the second part of that half. Easily deserved to be winning. Cannot believe the chances that we have squandered against Chelsea over the course of the season.

We've been the better team. So Bale hasnt been world class today....he's still beaten his man a couple times and apart from Drogba's effort, none of their team have done anything remotely spectalar. Do you expect Bale to be world class everything single game?

Considering we have the backbone of a jelly fish these days I think the chances of us getting back into this are virtually nil. What "inspiring" team talk will Harry give them now..............hopefully not the same one he gave at The Emirates.

You can blame Harry for keeping faith with certain players, but there is nothing wrong with the tactics today. It's not Harry's fault that Ade is having an absolute mare, missed a sitter and gave away a dumb pass that directly lead to their goal.

What a first half. Went very quickly. We are very unlucky to concede that goal.

It't not over yet.

COYS

I'd take a wee bit of luck right now. We haven't had any, and the fudging football world has turned against us. Why? Why are we the football gods' most hated team? What did we do?

Sigh. Still, musn't feel sorry for ourselves. We've shown we can dominate them, we've just lacked a killer touch. I hope Harry can get the lads to find it.

thats where the world class striker comes into the picture:)

I'd take a wee bit of luck right now. We haven't had any, and the fudging football world has turned against us. Why? Why are we the football gods' most hated team? What did we do?

Sigh. Still, musn't feel sorry for ourselves. We've shown we can dominate them, we've just lacked a killer touch. I hope Harry can get the lads to find it.

Its so true. It feels like this. But the lads must not believe this. Summon the power of this OMT. We can do this, we all KNOW we can.

I remember once Carlton Cole said how West Ham were losing and at half time and were as good as relegated, Parker gave them some unbelievable speech and they came out and won in the second half, oh how we could do with something like that now.

Half time ratings:

King - looked back to his best that half in all honesty
Bale - stick to the left, anonymous

Dont agree with those at all. King hasnt done much to do but has dealt with what he has had to do. Bale has beaten his man a couple times and HAS stuck to the left!

Back