• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v CHELSEA - FA CUP SEMI FINAL OMT**

Is there a single one of us who didnt know that exact thing would happen as soon as we hit the post. You could put your mortgage on it.............and Spurs never fail to deliver. We will crumble now.

I hate to say it early and probably going to get some stick from it but I think it's game over to be honest. You know what was going to happen when we had a shot cleared off the line and hit the post.

Yeah I fear it will be 2 or 3 now. GHod we've had such crap luck in front of goal for weeks now.

we can still win this. We were the better team in the first half and we just need to attack them with pace

I knew it

I absolutely knew it

Once he got isolated with Gallas it just looked like he was gonna thump it past Cudicini

Chelsea tastic

Yeah you could see Gallas struggeling before the ball reached drogba. Runn backwards. If Gallas had been tight and pushed him a little as drogba takes the ball, then it may have been averted. Great strike however. fudging brick. 45 to do something about it.

Back