• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v CHELSEA - FA CUP SEMI FINAL OMT**

We've been the better team. So Bale hasnt been world class today....he's still beaten his man a couple times and apart from Drogba's effort, none of their team have done anything remotely spectalar. Do you expect Bale to be world class everything single game?

no. i just dont see the relevance of kalous performance??

Ade fudges up the pass, long ball from Chelsea and BANG. Goal. That's why it's so important to retain possession. We keep giving it away far too cheaply.

King, VDV and Parker can hold their heads up high. Lennon is working hard but sloppy. I don't think Cudicini or Gallas were to blame for the goal. Modric and Bale have been poor and need to step up their game. Ade, Walker and Ekotto have been fudging atrocious.

Ah what a surprise.

Started slowly but came into the game after about 15-20 mind and looked the more dangerous from then. Don't deserve to be behind but as we know you don't always get what you deserve. Still think we can win it.

that goal looks better and better, dont know how anyone can blame the defender and keeper.....fcuking unstoppable

take it on the chin and come out second half and do 'em:evil:

Ah what a surprise.

That they've been atrocious? I don't think so. Walker's like a little boy lost. He made one excellent recovery tackle, but other than that has he even stopped a fudging cross? As for Ekotto, it's the usual. Letting his man run behind him, wasting possession, walking back when he loses the ball etc.

Back