• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v CHELSEA - FA CUP SEMI FINAL OMT**

they may be fit but will they both play ? i'd be very surprised if it's chelsea strongest possible XI. torres for drogba with barca in mind for a start.

King absolutely MUST be 100% fit. His performance on Monday was the worst I've seen in 13 years of watching him.

King has been poor ever since conceding that penalty against City, sadly I wouldn't want him to play in this game especially after that shambolic performance on Monday as if he is no longer capable of handling the likes of Holt then I don't want to see how he copes with Drogba.

King has been poor ever since conceding that penalty against City, sadly I wouldn't want him to play in this game especially after that shambolic performance on Monday as if he is no longer capable of handling the likes of Holt then I don't want to see how he copes with Drogba.

This

Accept and move on, guys. Let's protect some of his dignity so he can retire on a high

they may be fit but will they both play ? i'd be very surprised if it's chelsea strongest possible XI. torres for drogba with barca in mind for a start.

will still be a team capable of beating us. Hell Norwich beat us last week. will be a tough game and Chelsea have much more experience of us at playing at Wembley in big games.

i wonder how Sandro would perform at centre half....There is potential there

Surely to goodness Adebayor has to 'accidentally' catch Terry in the ribs when they go up for a header? First thing I'd ask him to do...

What was wrong with Cole?

You'd think so wouldnt you? but in all the years of watching Tottenham we've NEVER taken adventage of such a thing, we're more likely to not contest headers in fear that Terry does actually break a few ribs. Its about time we started to push the boundaries of fairness and sportsmanship.

You'd think so wouldnt you? but in all the years of watching Tottenham we've NEVER taken adventage of such a thing, we're more likely to not contest headers in fear that Terry does actually break a few ribs. Its about time we started to push the boundaries of fairness and sportsmanship.

Not only should he be elbowing him in the ribs, he should remind him of how often he's let both his club and country down when it matters. Oh, and he should remind him what utter ****s his parents are.

will still be a team capable of beating us. Hell Norwich beat us last week. will be a tough game and Chelsea have much more experience of us at playing at Wembley in big games.

of course it will but we need every advantage we can get at the moment and if a few chelsea bodies and minds are elsewhere on sunday it could make all the difference. you only have to be a little bit below par and you're in big trouble

if we win will the players minds be distracted by an upcoming cup final and the league form will suffer as a result???

oh, but the league form couldnt really get any worse could it

I love SSN because they are not showing either of the SFs its like they are not even happening, 30 mins on Emirates Marketing Project, United nothing on the SFs says it all really

Really? What has Nelsen done to deserve this?

Nothing. He's come in and done a good job.

Obviously not first choice, but I dont understand such hostility towards him. He is what he is, and has done the job of filling in when needed excellently.

I am still amazed that teams are so open about disclosing players' fitness and availability days before a match. Seriously, what purpose does it serve other than to give the other team advance notice and the chance to plan accordingly? Is there an FA rule that injuries must be reported? Is it just in response to media inquiries? Why on earth would anyone say anything publicly instead of letting the other team see who's on the roster on game-day? I find it astonishing.

Back