• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v CHELSEA - FA CUP SEMI FINAL OMT**

Amazing how we seem to have players who pick up 'minor' knocks that either sideline them for weeks/months especially before important matches, although tbf Niko has been sidelined for most of the season already.

I think we have more players injured during training than during matches. We don't practise freekicks or penalties and our fitness levels are always questionable. Isn't it time we change our training style ?

Harry has confirmed Kaboul is out of the Chelsea match. Bugger.

Ben Pearce on twitter: #thfc Harry Redknapp reports Younes Kaboul is unavailable v Chelsea due to knee injury. Kranjcar is also out of action with a knee injury.

Ah well, missing players will make our victory even more glorious! COYS!!!!!

dont forget guys guardiola will be at wembley too to see his potential future club spurs in action (or pinching bale maybe?) so they must put a show on for the spanish maistero!

Harry has confirmed Kaboul is out of the Chelsea match. Bugger.

Ben Pearce on twitter: #thfc Harry Redknapp reports Younes Kaboul is unavailable v Chelsea due to knee injury. Kranjcar is also out of action with a knee injury.

Ah well, missing players will make our victory even more glorious! COYS!!!!!

Redknap on Talksport said that Kaboul was doubtful and that he had tweaked his knee, they were waiting to see if King will recover from his last game, dont be surprised if they patch Kaboul up and send him out, Sundays game is not the one to see if King is finished or not, it looks like Nelsen and Gallas to me.

FUUUUCK no Kaboul

Tottenham Hotspur
Good morning from Spurs Lodge! Team news is just in - and it's good and bad news. The good news is that Scott Parker is available again after missing Monday's loss against Norwch, but the bad news sees Younes Kaboul and Niko Kranjcar miss out with knee problems.

FUUUUCK no Kaboul

Tottenham Hotspur
Good morning from Spurs Lodge! Team news is just in - and it's good and bad news. The good news is that Scott Parker is available again after missing Monday's loss against Norwch, but the bad news sees Younes Kaboul and Niko Kranjcar miss out with knee problems.

brick !

Just read a good article on a fan site called "Chelsea Daft". It's called "how to beat spurs" and the guy uses a lot of freeze frames from the Everton and Arsenal games to make his point. Essentially it is that there is often a huge gap between our midfield and defence, with no proper holding player. Basically saying our midfield can't be arsed to track back and the right ball through will punish us. Good read, I hope he's wrong on Sunday. It did make me wonder though, whether a more astute manager - tactically - would make us less hard to beat? Wash my mouth out and perish the thought, but i wonder what Wenger or other top managers would have done with our squad this season?
If Harry has a failing is it that we are too gung-ho sometimes, forward gears only?

Just read a good article on a fan site called "Chelsea Daft". It's called "how to beat spurs" and the guy uses a lot of freeze frames from the Everton and Arsenal games to make his point. Essentially it is that there is often a huge gap between our midfield and defence, with no proper holding player. Basically saying our midfield can't be arsed to track back and the right ball through will punish us. Good read, I hope he's wrong on Sunday. It did make me wonder though, whether a more astute manager - tactically - would make us less hard to beat? Wash my mouth out and perish the thought, but i wonder what Wenger or other top managers would have done with our squad this season?
If Harry has a failing is it that we are too gung-ho sometimes, forward gears only?

Thing is he has lined up with the correct personel in my view in some of those games, ie Everton. But Sandro and Parker's marking was scandalous to allow Osman to just waltz in unnoticed. We have been lacking discipline not a lack of desire to win. The players are up for it, but we need to encourage a culture of concentrating and not allowing anyone to switch off at all times of a game. Whether it be 0-0, 1-0, 2-0. 0-1 or whatever!

I think our tactics at the bridge were right. We created a lot of VERY good chances to win it and really should have.

From Chelsea website:

NEWSFLASH: COLE FIT FOR SPURS MATCH
Posted on: Fri 13 Apr 2012
Roberto Di Matteo reports Ashley Cole has trained and is fit and available for Sunday's FA Cup semi-final against Tottenham.
The England left-back missed the previous two games with an ankle injury.
Only Oriol Romeu who is ill, Ryan Bertrand who has a calf problem and suspended Branislav Ivanovic are unavailable.
Di Matteo's full preview of the game to follow.

Back