• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v CHELSEA - FA CUP SEMI FINAL OMT**

He's a serious doubt for the game, Harry said it didn't look good after the Norwich game.

All hail the coming of the new, more powerful, balancing badger (ctrl-F5 if you haven't seen it yet).

Thanks to Wookie and his 1337 photoshop skills we now have a badger so powerful it glows. That was all that was required to get our season back on track - FA Cup and 4th place here we come!

I've never been called Leet before, I'm so proud :D

Arcy, do one you no skilled Mac bitch, my badger will rule and save out season!

Time for the big guns.

We Will Win, the universe is aligned such that there is no other possible outcome.

SmallLayeredTop3.jpg

COYS

What is all this talk of Modric being on the bench? Laughable, you dont drop one of your best midfielders for a one off knockout game.

All hail the coming of the new, more powerful, balancing badger (ctrl-F5 if you haven't seen it yet).

Thanks to Wookie and his 1337 photoshop skills we now have a badger so powerful it glows. That was all that was required to get our season back on track - FA Cup and 4th place here we come!

I hate to break it to you Mr Scaramanga, but I think Wookie might be colour blind

The badger and the ball are different shades of purpley-blue, so it clashes with your top border

He should use the colour picker tool to find out what the colour of your site is... and then use the fill tool to fill the ball and badger to be the right colour

I'm not sure if his skills stretch so far, but I reckon he can work it out

Tottenham winger Gareth Bale says Spurs will win their FA Cup semi-final against Chelsea on Sunday because they "have the better team".

Here we go again. Gareth, I hope you back it up on the pitch with a top drawer performance

Tottenham winger Gareth Bale says Spurs will win their FA Cup semi-final against Chelsea on Sunday because they "have the better team".

Here we go again. Gareth, I hope you back it up on the pitch with a top drawer performance

Oh GHod no. Every single time one of our loud-mouthed players have said this, we've either lost or lost horribly. Please, dear GHod, Gareth, mean it this time.

Oh GHod no. Every single time one of our loud-mouthed players have said this, we've either lost or lost horribly. Please, dear GHod, Gareth, mean it this time.

Exactly. I cant actually remember a time one of our players/management team have said something in the press before a games, and we have actually played well, let alone win.
We just dont seem to be able to back the words up. FIngers crossed this weekend that all changes

Back