• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa OMT***

Well, it's clear we need to stretch them...let's see if AVB goes 4-4-2 second-half, Dempsey off, Ade on, wide men being wide, central midfield driving...it would clearly make a difference...

I rated Dempsey quite highly at Fulham, he always seemed to score... but at Spurs he seems to not know what to do, choose the wrong option, things break down when he gets the ball so players have stopped passing to him... all rather poor yet again. I do think he can be good for us, but right now his performances are way below par.

4-4-2 at home.
4-2-3-1 away.
We are too negative at home at the moment. We struggle to beat the poor teams, and the better teams will get points off us at home if we continue this way.

I rated Dempsey quite highly at Fulham, he always seemed to score... but at Spurs he seems to not know what to do, choose the wrong option, things break down when he gets the ball so players have stopped passing to him... all rather poor yet again. I do think he can be good for us, but right now his performances are way below par.

He might do better with Ade.

really good showing from Lloris. We're really getting the basis of a good new team together: Dembele, Lloris, Verts, Caulker, possibly Sandro, Bale etc.

We're certainly going to need a few more windows though. The balance in midfield just doesn't look right to me. Teams pierce through the midfield too easily, whilst we really on picking up the ball after an opposition move breaks down. We dont set the tempo or keep possession. I'm sure that'll come with the time (and new additions).

Humping a desperate high ball up to...............Defoe !!!! Is Ade of Crouch playing and I missed it.

Plenty of room for improvement in the second half, which will hopefully see Spurs revert to a 4-4-2 formation with Adebayor partnering Defoe up front.

Back