• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa OMT***

Defoe is so fudging lame sometime. It;s so fudging obvious he's gonna shoot even when there's a good pass to be played.

Defoe pass the fudging ball, how is your shot going to go through the defender's body? Can't see either Sigurrdson or Dempsey doing that great if Defoe doesn't pass the ball on a regular basis.

my crystal ball tells me that defoe is going to play himself out of the first eleven, and ade and dempsey will forge a formidable partnership.

Defoe played in Bale in the first minute but has neglected to do something similar on at least two more occasions. What he doesn't realise is that if he made these passes he's be a nailed down starter every week no matter what. Maybe he is thick.

Ha ha Sandro is awful in advanced positions, just like Parker. Nosebleed.

Frustrating, we started off OK and have got slower and slower and stopped getting in down the left completely

I'm just making a cameo appearance on the OMT and haven't read previous posts, but to let the usual know...

CALM THE fudge DOWN

Dempsey has done well since i typed that btw. It's going to be difficult for both him and sigurddson when partnering Defoe but he's getting more into the game now.

is Sandro good enough to anchor us week in week out? he's put in some quality performances for us in the past but this season is really the first time he has had this level of first team responsibility. Not sure he's been that fantastic.

Defoe played in Bale in the first minute but has neglected to do something similar on at least two more occasions. What he doesn't realise is that if he made these passes he's be a nailed down starter every week no matter what. Maybe he is thick.

he's afraid of the big bad ade, and he's showing it.
caulker, verts and lloris have been good so far

Back