• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa OMT***

We could have had 3 or 4 after 15 minutes, we're not doing bad

Not looking beautifully fluid, but we are breaking nicely on them and they look in disarray but we can't quite string it together properly

We could have had 3 or 4 after 15 minutes, we're not doing bad

Not looking beautifully fluid, but we are breaking nicely on them and they look in disarray but we can't quite string it together properly

What kind of exaggeration is this? we've created no clear cut chances at all and i think guzan has had to make 1 save and that was from a very tame long range shot.

kingdawson, you are such a pessimist

After 30 seconds we missed a good chance
After 2 minutes Defoe blazed over (offside)
After 5 minutes Vert was an inch from connecting with Bale's cross
We've run through several times and not picked the right pass

kingdawson, you are such a pessimist

After 30 seconds we missed a good chance
After 2 minutes Defoe blazed over (offside)
After 5 minutes Vert was an inch from connecting with Bale's cross
We've run through several times and not picked the right pass

Didn't see the 30 seconds chance.
He was offside so it doesn't count.
Yeh great cross but Vertonghen missed the ball? to me that isn't a chance then.

Didn't see the 30 seconds chance.
He was offside so it doesn't count.
Yeh great cross but Vertonghen missed the ball? to me that isn't a chance then.

Come on man, if he misses the ball by an inch with the goal gaping, that's a chance for me.

We may win, lose or draw but right now we are dominant and getting in down the left every 4 minutes

Other team would have opened them up at home and had a few clear cut chances. There's time of course but this routine gets ridiculously tiresome when it happens again and again.

Back