• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

View attachment 2940

Christ those parking bays are tight...............

just get yourself one of these (hot lady not included)

renault-twizy-electric-cars43.jpg

I think it's about time for me to acctually start believeing that we're building a new stadium. Current evidence suggests that it's now more likely than not that it will happen. Still sceptical, but I'll take the leap of faith.

Seeing the big gap in the stands during tonight's match did make me think we might have missed a trick when we played Palace. I was thinking we should have had a massive sign with a bullseye on and words to the effect of: Jason Puncheon aim here, or target for Jason Puncheon.

Just to give you some scale reference to how big the stadium will be. The height will be the same as where the blue start on the cranes! It will be MASSIVE!
41e55ea284792be0a5eeb815d14dcadb.jpg

Seeing the big gap in the stands during tonight's match did make me think we might have missed a trick when we played Palace. I was thinking we should have had a massive sign with a bullseye on and words to the effect of: Jason Puncheon aim here, or target for Jason Puncheon.

From the Paxton, you can now watch the match on the Northumberland Park School astroturf pitch as well, should the main event start getting a bit boring

The largest concrete raker to date was fitted at the new stadium yesterday going from level two to three!

Cs9BRCtW8AAW__z.jpg

Cs9BQ_vWYAAhiyp.jpg

Cs9BRD8WYAEMs8u.jpg

Cs9BRFxXYAARQd1.jpg

I think it's about time for me to acctually start believeing that we're building a new stadium. Current evidence suggests that it's now more likely than not that it will happen. Still sceptical, but I'll take the leap of faith.

Valencia had to stop theirs mid build when they ran into financial difficulties. As far as I'm aware that was 5 or 6 years ago and no work has carried on since.

Unlikely to happen under Levys stewardship but worth bearing in mind!

Valencia had to stop theirs mid build when they ran into financial difficulties. As far as I'm aware that was 5 or 6 years ago and no work has carried on since.

Unlikely to happen under Levys stewardship but worth bearing in mind!

Valencia are in a poor way financially again I hear.........ripe for some far eastern investment AGAIN

Back