• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

I imagine if you are not building in a residential area you can go higher, which would allow a little steeper banking.
No. Its a 'concept stadium'. Based on a semi-circular stand where the load is balanced upon itself! No one's actually tried building it. But looks awesome. According to computers it should stand up...

My grandson won the CL with Orient on a computer, they must be faultless

No. Its a 'concept stadium'. Based on a semi-circular stand where the load is balanced upon itself! No one's actually tried building it. But looks awesome. According to computers it should stand up...

Looks cool but I doubt anything that big will get planning permission.

The problem (as I am sure we all know?) is that this is all about health & safety regulations. I have heard repeatedly that we got as close as we possibly could to steeper 'banking' and that new regulations mean we can go no steeper.

Good video that, makes you realise the sheer scale of the new stadium, it's twice as big footprint wise.

By thetote on SSC, a few more here: http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showpost.php?p=135341848&postcount=22219

ecdd501287c7aaba59d9d12948622cc4.jpg

abf4e248d43b4e532778d297a5881edb.jpg

ef85f55d25865e41767c8ff8d590bd25.jpg

43359225b093b56bd208d8f72733cba1.jpg

c3dc47769bc75dc5cb5caba68a1f8562.jpg

After Gillingham we have an 11-day gap before our next home game against City, but I think they'll leave this area until then as we go another 27 days without playing at WHL after that (23 or 24 if we get another home draw in the EFL cup). Most of the supports underneath should be able to come out by then and the other half of the walkway can be covered.

I've not been there this season, if I go up with a decent camera can you see much yourself from the public areas?

Heard about someone who visited Spurs recently in a work capacity and was discussing Levy's approach to this project.
Apparently he has explicitly shunned cheaper options when it came to a number of decisions around the construction and aspects of it to ensure this is high quality.
Reassuring.

Observing the speed of progress in the last two or three months is just so inspiring.

Heard about someone who visited Spurs recently in a work capacity and was discussing Levy's approach to this project.
Apparently he has explicitly shunned cheaper options when it came to a number of decisions around the construction and aspects of it to ensure this is high quality.
Reassuring.
It sure is, I wonder if the ketchup will be in those little plastic pots, rather than those sachets that are so hard to rip.

Or maybe those big stainless steel nozzles with the pump? Awesome.

So much better than the old days with an oversized plastic tomato full of ketchup at the burger van.

No red sauce for me thank you.
Top idea Sir. White and Blue ketchup, yummy.

Did you notice the cranes are white at the bottom and dark blue on top? Levy out. Wrong way round.

Don't get me started on the Dembele crawler crane being red and yellow. Cullen out.

Top idea Sir. White and Blue ketchup, yummy.

Did you notice the cranes are white at the bottom and dark blue on top? Levy out. Wrong way round.

Don't get me started on the Dembele crawler crane being red and yellow. Cullen out.

Jesus h christ. My eyes did not let me see.
Where is the Basildon bond and my blue pen.

Marginally steeper than the Emirates, but a lot closer to the pitch.

3018de12627e486c218616db7ac1a935.jpg
Would have liked to see it steeper, but I guess the designer probably figured you could get a good atmosphere even at that grade. Would be interesting to see the comparison to WHL.

Back