• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Out of interest does anyone remember in detail the West Stand being rebuilt in the early 80's? I've seen some great footage when work was just starting and effectively their were only 3 sides to the ground for a season. With the camera being in the East Stand you could watch the buses going up and down the High Road whilst the game was going on.

What I wanted to know was where the directors box would have been relocated? I'm assuming East Upper but not sure what facilities would have been up there befitting of directors (particularly the stuffy ones we had pre-Scholar). Also, where did the players get changed and mingle before and after (back in the days of players bars etc!)

Out of interest does anyone remember in detail the West Stand being rebuilt in the early 80's? I've seen some great footage when work was just starting and effectively their were only 3 sides to the ground for a season. With the camera being in the East Stand you could watch the buses going up and down the High Road whilst the game was going on.

What I wanted to know was where the directors box would have been relocated? I'm assuming East Upper but not sure what facilities would have been up there befitting of directors (particularly the stuffy ones we had pre-Scholar). Also, where did the players get changed and mingle before and after (back in the days of players bars etc!)

I don't know where the directors sat, but the players changed in temporary changing rooms in the car park. I think there is video of it on an edition on the Big Match, they show them on ITV3 or ITV4.

NXcHgzc.jpg

mCWcbJy.jpg

27859214464_d3db005b07_b.jpg

6ad5c3d5d37e7b82bd369611b598e013.jpg

Cn-dag2WIAAUoz7.jpg

Cn-dahMWIAAWgXa.jpg

Wish I could get stripes like that in my lawn....
You can. You just need to mow each "stripe" several times in the same direction. I've done it myself. Takes some time, but it looks great, although it's not as noticeable from ground level. You need some height to really see it like in that picture.

Sent from outer space

You can. You just need to mow each "stripe" several times in the same direction. I've done it myself. Takes some time, but it looks great, although it's not as noticeable from ground level. You need some height to really see it like in that picture.

Sent from outer space

That's some height alright.

whats that tiny little thing in the corner of the build...

oh...

thats the current stadium...

it's gonna be huge

Back