• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

It is the support for the horizontal structure than spans and supports the roof of the north stand. Feedback from people on site suggests it will be retained. It seems they can build the core because there is about 3mm of space between the two.

I was wondering if they could use the large steel staircase they are building by the cut-off north stand to support the horizontal structure and then remove the end support.

Since it's being put up behind the stand that doesn't look likely. I think we'll just have to wait for all the rubble to be cleared before we can tell what's going to happen.

Grow a pair

Might just cut yours off and use them ya clam!

My earliest memory of White Hart Lane is, back in the 60s, being taken to see the Christmas Lights in the West End in the back of my Dad's Mini Van. He decided to do a detour and show us his old stomping grounds round Edmonton and Tottenham. I have this image of the facade of the Shelf embedded in my memory from then. And now it's going. So yeh, I'm upset to see it go. But who gives a brick, it's only part of our history.

Oh and by the way, I cried when Dave Mackay died, total fudging eunuch me :rolleyes:

FYI

Mini Van =

images

My earliest memory of White Hart Lane is, back in the 60s, being taken to see the Christmas Lights in the West End in the back of my Dad's Mini Van. He decided to do a detour and show us his old stomping grounds round Edmonton and Tottenham. I have this image of the facade of the Shelf embedded in my memory from then. And now it's going. So yeh, I'm upset to see it go. But who gives a brick, it's only part of our history.

Oh and by the way, I cried when Dave Mackay died, total fudgeing eunuch me :rolleyes:

FYI

Mini Van =

images

I used to have one of them, we/i called it the passion wagon and had a mattress in the back.

Oh and by the way, I cried when Dave Mackay died, total fudgeing eunuch me :rolleyes:

FYI

Mini Van =

images

Sounds like you are about to cry

Don't understand how any of us are expected not to be at least a bit emotional when we see our ground being taken down. It's bittersweet for sure and we have a lot of memories there.

On SSC they are going barmy about the original steelwork being exposed after all those decades

But the two bits of steelwork don't match up at all?!

One is really thick with one diagonal, the other is thinner with lots of diagonals...

Cnr5HmhUIAAwrSr.jpg:large

One on the left is from the inside out, and one on the right is from the outside in

What you can see midway down in the old picture, is the bit at the top of what's remaining in the new

One on the left is from the inside out, and one on the right is from the outside in

What you can see midway down in the old picture, is the bit at the top of what's remaining in the new
A-ha, makes sense now. So we already disposed of the top bit. Just rip it down and crack on with the new shiny.

This is like when you trade in your old car. You love it... but a week after trading it in you don't care any more, you love your new shiny

That away section stuff isn't new news is it? That was released some time ago I thought

For some reason I had it in mind as originally being the NW corner. I stand corrected!
I wasn't aware of Northumberland Park becoming the recommended station for away fans (although it makes some sense). Hopefully it won't make too much difference in practice - it's my preferred station for WHL, with very little queuing most times.

Back