• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Is there something in the new roof construction top left, like a glass section or something like that?

Pitch is smaller, or rather the amount covered by grass is smaller.

It's like a spot the difference puzzle :confused:
There are two strange areas top left in the Gods and in the roof. Strange. Speculation it is the sky lounge but I am confused what is what

Few bits from SSC

News on Crossrail 2: http://www.homesandproperty.co.uk/p...t-to-become-the-new-king-s-cross-a102721.html

And new internal plans showing a few tweaks (floodlights and roof appearance)

New:

New%20Stadium%20Interior.png

Old:

bowl-view-night-gallery.jpg
Yes looks like there is some kind of Bar? media section or maybe security box in the roof section. Love the refined floodlights, like a halo of light. Looks really modern. Its going to be a lovely look stadium.

Makes you wonder how England cannot get the World Cup. We have to be the country with the best existing set of stadiums available. Spoilt for choice with the ones available.

Wembley. Emirates. Olympic Stadium. New White Hart Lane. Stadium of Light. St James Park. Etihad. Old Trafford. Anfield. Villa Park.

There are two strange areas top left in the Gods and in the roof. Strange. Speculation it is the sky lounge but I am confused what is what
Yeah that's the section I mean, in the roof. Looks like a some sort of extra hospitality area. That's for Daniel and his posse maybe. I couldn't find anything about it on SSC but I didn't spend too long over there. However, I did see mentioned a few times that the roof will now incorporate some sort of giant wrap around screen :eek:

23 players on the pitch.

Yes looks like there is some kind of Bar? media section or maybe security box in the roof section. Love the refined floodlights, like a halo of light. Looks really modern. Its going to be a lovely look stadium.

Makes you wonder how England cannot get the World Cup. We have to be the country with the best existing set of stadiums available. Spoilt for choice with the ones available.

Wembley. Emirates. Olympic Stadium. New White Hart Lane. Stadium of Light. St James Park. Etihad. Old Trafford. Anfield. Villa Park.

Really, you wonder? only one answer, UK is not willing to bribe FIFA

Just seen we can have maximum capacity at Wembley for CL games.
Yea that's amazing news. Seems like there's some decent ticket pricing for all three games as a package too, £70-£150.
Would be amazing to fill Wembley for a home match at full capacity.

Saw something about an alleged £1 million bill for Spurs due to the delay yesterday around the suicide risk.
I guess that is just the daily cost of the build which was 'wasted' due to time that could not be spent actually working?

Having the infrastructure is a disadvantage. FIFA like to encourage lots of new stadia to help develop the game. It's fortunate that the building industry is completely free of corruption, even in countries like Russia.

Probably the cost of overrun if they can't catch up.

However, they'd look to get back on schedule within a week or two so that original plans/deliveries/manpower don't get thrown.

For anyone that's interested (@scaramanga)

I've spoken to the club about having a ground tour for younger kids (under 5s) and their more than happy to arrange something

If you need contact details PM me
Im happy for some people to tag along with us but we haven't a date yet

For anyone that's interested (@scaramanga)

I've spoken to the club about having a ground tour for younger kids (under 5s) and their more than happy to arrange something

If you need contact details PM me
Im happy for some people to tag along with us but we haven't a date yet
Thanks, any rough idea when or is it completely open right now?

Thanks, any rough idea when or is it completely open right now?

Completely open mate

Only got the email this morning.

So far its me and my little un plus 4 others and their little ones

Should be room for a few more.

May be next year but has to be during the week and not on match day or the day before

Saw something about an alleged £1 million bill for Spurs due to the delay yesterday around the suicide risk.
I guess that is just the daily cost of the build which was 'wasted' due to time that could not be spent actually working?

Guess we could also have to pay to put a few more bits up, or hire security, to stop it from happening again.

Unofficial image. Perhaps the helicopter TV will see something like this for our last ever match at 'The Lane'
CnZvX8EWYAAZqAi.jpg:large
That's well done.

I wonder will the support for paxton roof be moved over a bit allowing them to build further around into the space they are demolishing now.

Back