• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

we_win_cheers1.jpg

Hang on a second

11:44am

CLM QC making an application for appeal on behalf of Archway and the Josif family

Surely not! Its not as if the Judge's comments (assuming accurately reported by HI) even suggested that there was an element of doubt in the decision!!

If they are allowed to appeal and do indeed do so, its not a rationale decision. Adds to the conspiracy theories that someone else is behind them picking up the costs (wouldnt surprise me to find out that Chelsea had bought Archway recently....its the sort of thing Abramovic would do)

11:50am

That's it. Archway appeal has been dismissed by Justice Dove and he has refused permission to appeal

Does that mean they can appeal to someone else for the right to appeal? UN surely could get involved in this massive breach of human rights?

Or is this it? I suppose we just have to wait for the club statement...

Today Justice Dove was just a simple man doing his job in the courts of England...

Tomorrow he replaces my Sports Illustrated Calendar in my office.

Ian-Dove-QC-No5-Chambers.jpg

And here we see the humble justice-dove in its natural habitat. With its rock hard beak it can crush even the hardest of archway steel to feed on the unscrupulous nuts found inside. Truly a magnificent sight to behold.

Back