• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Re: Northumberland Development Project - Archway Have Appealed

Last three seasons we've picked up 7 points from 9 at Villa, West Brom and Swansea. This season we made it 10 from 12 at Villa Park. Decent capacity as well.

@LondonFire Tackling a blaze in Paxton Road, Tottenham this morning.

Lots of pictures on twitter of what appears to be Archway Steel on fire !!!!

B3RV2fxCEAAJucl.jpg

Disgruntled supporter?

Archway looking for insurance money?

Completely random?

Let's just hope someone hasn't done something incredibly stupid. This could develop into a complete mess..

Think some on this forum might want to retract some of their past statements. :lol:

Re: Northumberland Development Project - Archway On Fire

Would be so typical if this resultet in a massive investigation witch ment that no one could touch the ruins of the buildings for two years or something...

Given their recent greed, I really hope they don't have insurance.

Fire at factory on site of proposed new Spurs stadium

A fire has broken out at the one remaining building on the site of Tottenham Hotspur's proposed new stadium.

Owners of the Archway Sheet Metal factory told ITV News that they suspect arson and say they have previously received death threats over the business' opposition to the football club's expansion plans.

London Fire phalanx said they were called at 05.18 this morning and that 100% of the first floor was alight.

Police are also in attendance.

http://www.itv.com/news/london/update/2014-11-25/fire-at-factory-on-site-of-new-tottenham-stadium/

No way, if no one was killed or hurt these thing are sorted evidence wise very quickly.

This is not good.

Let's hope it was a badly wired toaster, a Turkish Cypriot Mafia hit or something else, and not some idiot fan.

I am sorry, but this has really made me chuckle and i am not sure what part of it. The fact it could be a spurs fan and how stupid that would or Archway them self's, this is turning into Eastenders.

This is not good.

Let's hope it was a badly wired toaster, a Turkish Cypriot Mafia hit or something else, and not some idiot fan.

Or best case scenario - Archway get found as having done it themselves as a fit up, knowing the court case in Jan would ruin them.

[video=youtube;wmin5WkOuPw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmin5WkOuPw&index=7&list=PL8EF9FA7030FBE8E3[/video]

Disgruntled supporter?

Archway looking for insurance money?

Completely random?

Certainly not #3! I have a sneaking suspicion there's fishy business going on here. :-k

[video=youtube;eFTLKWw542g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g&list=PL8EF9FA7030FBE8E3&index=1[/video]

Back