• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tim Sherwood…gone \o/

Do you want Tim Sherwood to stay as manager?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Tim Sherwood - Head Coach

Well as I said "apart from the loss of possession" he did no worse than Ade so either could've been subbed. Just because he gave the ball away in a dangerous area doesn't mean it automatically has to be a goal, others were to blame for the final outcome although I do take your point on board.

The thing is no one is helping, he wasnt supposed to be in that position himself, but either sandro or pauline, where were they?

Ha ha made me chortle! Is that a real word, 'chortle'? Anyway made me laugh.

haha, normally, no matter how ****e we are I still look forward to them. This year, not at all though.

that's optimism, I exclusively hate them, even during the couple
of years we were briefly better than them I watched from behind the sofa

Was not good from him tonight though I think the better team won. I just think we do not look like a team have not really since redknapp left, even when it was avb we usually relied on Bale to win or we played badly.

I would like to see what a guy like LVG could do with us but I just hope we give him time lots of time. Also I hope for no Europa league next season so that the players learn to play with each other.

Oooohmatron.jpg

that's optimism, I exclusively hate them, even during the couple
of years we were briefly better than them I watched from behind the sofa

When they are actually happening I'm 100% behind the sofa beside you, it's like torture from 1st to final minute, but for some reason in the run up I normally look forward to them.

I got a feeling we will beat the scum on Sunday.... Maybe spurs have finally driven me mad.

i sense a player revolt coming and sherwood out of the door on the last day of the season.

Well...that was just shambolic.
Tim threw the dice and here we are.
I personally find it astounding there is still word he could be manager next season, but it is possible...I mean look, for me? Unimaginable currently...but again, we have to look above. I've defended Levy to the hilt, but this is a proper vanishing point. He has to give his next appointment proper support and stay out of things. For real. If it is LVG, then he has to follow those rules or else the same thing will happen, albeit with a bit more grace and class. If he throws his lot in with Sherwood, then the same rules apply, except we would effectively be committing to three years of average 'maybe-best-of-the-rest' play in the hope that he can build something mighty.
There's no doubt in my mind that many of those players are no longer playing with confidence or any desire to play for him whatsoever...it feels, to me, like a busted flush, but we shall see...

For the first time I can remember in decades, I hold no hope whatsoever of a result on Sunday. What's worse is the creeping sense of resignation. I tried to get optimistic again, I tried to retain a very open book on all that's been going on the last few months, and I tried to see positives wherever I could. But I've run out of places to look. A sad, sad night...

Back