• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tim Sherwood…gone \o/

Do you want Tim Sherwood to stay as manager?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Tim Sherwood - Head Coach

Lloris, Walker, Dembele, Lennon and Ade were the only players rested.

While Ramos was in charge of a middling team full of journeymen from a third-rate league who'd not had a game in 2 months.

I don't get what you're trying to imply tbh? that Ramos is a good manager? that you want him back?

oh here we go...got schooled...oh lordy lord....

yeah you revel in a spurs defeat....honestlty after anything other than a win your here with your nonsense quicker than a fly to a freshly made pile of dog turd

yet after a win you spend your time knobbing the v.2 thread!!!

He did not get schooled and the tie is not decided yet so hold your effin fire!

I don't think he was bothered about the match tbh, neither was I. Premier League is the most important thing at the moment. We might not get a open chance like this for a while if Liverpool get top four. Especially when United are likely to come back stronger next season.

Trophy > 4th

For the old skool fan, but for the club 4th > trophy because it = more £££££ and potentially means better players come in a better players stay.

Yes, but you can't get away without winning trophies for extended periods

Sherwood sent out a team tonight that was unmotivated. This I thought previously was one of Sherwood strengths.

Really disappointed with Tim today. He is not getting to grips with the team's defensive shape. We concede far too many chances even against Saudi Sportswashing Machine. We look disorganised at the back, not one player is putting in good defensive performances. I really want him to succeed but he has to make our defence better.

Sherwood sent out a team tonight that was unmotivated. This I thought previously was one of Sherwood strengths.

in that situation, how can you motivate players who know they are only playing because someone better than them is being rested for a more important game?

i'm not saying its impossible, but its tricky and many managers struggle with it

It's weird.... we've looked awful every match bar Saudi Sportswashing Machine... I've said I thought Tim was very lucky with the chances opposition miss etc, but it seems to be evening itself out in the cups... So maybe we'll lose the cup games but win the league games :)

i don't think we were that great against Saudi Sportswashing Machine myself, Lloris still had to make a few too many saves and had Krul not made 2 howlers things might not have felt so comfortable when they put some pressure on in the second half, fine lines

It's weird.... we've looked awful every match bar Saudi Sportswashing Machine... I've said I thought Tim was very lucky with the chances opposition miss etc, but it seems to be evening itself out in the cups... So maybe we'll lose the cup games but win the league games :)

Don't agree at all mate. We have generally looked fine but have taken a long time to get going. The problem IMO is that we give away too many chances so the opposition have a chance.

I'd love to win a trophy, but if we finished 3rd/4th and ABOVE THE NOMADS NEXT DOOR I'd take that all day long

*** very much doubt that will happen so I'd just like TS to win against Norwich and overturn our 1-0 deficit vs Dnipro (which I think will be very VERY difficult now..)

You guys are funny expecting us not to concede any chances etc. HAHA. You do realise there is another team on the pitch with the same objective? Surely...

So we go away to a team and we concede chances? hmmmmmmmmm ok... you just read that back to yourselves and realise how ludicrous you are for making out that its so so so so bad. THIS. IS. FOOTBALL. ALL teams will create chances and ALL teams will concede chances.

Its pathetic how some of you jump on TS game to game.

We werent great tonight but the pitch was shockingly bad and we will hammer this lot at WHL. Some of you are acting like the tie is over which im hoping the players dont take your mentality.

You guys are funny expecting us not to concede any chances etc. HAHA. You do realise there is another team on the pitch with the same objective? Surely...

So we go away to a team and we concede chances? hmmmmmmmmm ok... you just read that back to yourselves and realise how ludicrous you are for making out that its so so so so bad. THIS. IS. FOOTBALL. ALL teams will create chances and ALL teams will concede chances.

Its pathetic how some of you jump on TS game to game.

We werent great tonight but the pitch was shockingly bad and we will hammer this lot at WHL. Some of you are acting like the tie is over which im hoping the players dont take your mentality.

I agree that the pitch was indeed bad and that was a mitigating circumstance...but what makes you think "we will hammer them at WHL?"

What is it about our tactics/gameplay etc (or theirs) makes you think we will "hammer them"?

Whilst I don't want the players to think the tie is all over, if they go in thinking they can just turn up next week "because we'll hammer them" then I think they/we'll be in for a shock.

Wish gb would **** off happiest when we lose miserable when we win is this the same gb that banged on about arshavin....... Deluded

Sorry, what do you base that opinion on? What made you think the players were 'unmotivated'?

Vertonghen's attitude throughout was a giveaway.
On his day he's brilliant and he knows it. He feels he can sleep through games he has no interest in and pop up and make tackles when called upon.
He left everything to Dawson today and took no responsibility for anything.

Overall there was no one on the pitch willing to take the game to them.

Hopefully this is a once off.

Back