• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tim Sherwood…gone \o/

Do you want Tim Sherwood to stay as manager?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Sherwood Thread

Does he really?

Hey avb if your reading this i guess your a bit down in the dumps but don't worry the massive pay off will help you get over it.

Oh and by the way your a ****ing useless coach and i base that on last years matches at home against West brom, Wigan, Norwich, Fulham and Everton. Shocking matches.

Stop it, you're vertically penetrating his emotional zone and causing him to efficiently shed a liquid combination of hydrogen and oxygen molecules from the final third of his ocular spheres.

Sigh. you're making him cry, you big meanie.

Does he really?

Hey avb if your reading this i guess your a bit down in the dumps but don't worry the massive pay off will help you get over it.

Oh and by the way your a ****ing useless coach and i base that on last years matches at home against West brom, Wigan, Norwich, Fulham and Everton. Shocking matches.

Clint,

I never wanted to let you go. Even though you were as slow as molasses, you got me a dozen goals last season. Why did you leave me? They all say Bale's departure cost me everything, but in truth, Clinty, it was yours.

You stabbed me in the heart my American foe.

Why did you do it to me?

And why do you know call yourself 'japanesegardenlover'?

I hear you like to wear stockings; if I pop over will you beat me while wearing them for being such a naughty coach and stupid enough to let you go? i have the money to pay if you like, the cheque cleared last night.

AVB

Stop it, you're vertically penetrating his emotional zone and causing him to efficiently shed a liquid combination of hydrogen and oxygen molecules from the final third of his ocular spheres.

Sigh. you're making him cry, you big meanie.

I do not cry because there is no 'i' in cry so no, I do not cry…but I know I must be beaten for this disservice to Tottenham and want him to do it to me in the way only he can, with that studded paddle and pig mask too…

I am not odd. Only misunderstood.

AVB

Clint,

I never wanted to let you go. Even though you were as slow as molasses, you got me a dozen goals last season. Why did you leave me? They all say Bale's departure cost me everything, but in truth, Clinty, it was yours.

Why did you do it to me?

I hear you like to wear stockings; if I pop over will you beat me while wearing them for being such a naughty coach and stupid enough to let you go? i have the money to pay if you like, the cheque cleared last night.

AVB

I knew this 'thfcsteff' was you all along, Andre. You have only yourself to blame. If you had stayed at the training ground and taught the lads to take damn corners instead of jetting off to Antarctica to teach penguins how to use the double-pivot or something, you'd still be manager.

If only you had his bank balance... bet you do you ****er haha.

(steps out of character)

Mate, in all honesty, my bank balance is never too great, but my time-to-work balance is rich.

(back in character)

OK, I do not know who this prick is who just replied, but yes thank you, I am filthy rich with several fast cars. Not bad for a ginger eh? You can ridicule my boringness all you want, but I am a ginger multi-millionaire who will soon be beaten for his sins by a man bearing studded paddle and pig-mask, which is more than you can say.

AVB

Clint,

Why did you do it to me?

AVB

im actually wearing a black lace bodystocking right now funny enough.

But enough about me, you helped to destroy my club it is now my sole/soul not sure which is the correct spelling, it is my sole/soul aim in life to destroy you, your total destruction is all that now occupies my mind.

Seasons greetings.

I do not cry because there is no 'i' in cry so no, I do not cry…but I know I must be beaten for this disservice to Tottenham and want him to do it to me in the way only he can, with that studded paddle and pig mask too…

AVB

Glad to see you haven't lost your sense of humour ;)

How many years service has Sherwood given the club now, 10-15? and he's now stepped upto the plate when the clubs in disarray and is leading from the front.

Yet there are some who are ****ging him off based on a few members posting bull**** tweets that they don't even understand the context of themselves.... laughable.

So many people in the club rate him and say good things about him, yet people want to believe ******** written by GB and others...... we as fans should be ashamed, we deserve all we get .

Haters gonna hate....... they'll always thrive on dragging people down, creating bull**** for their little army of backers to thrive on and perpetuate.

Me i'll be giving him my full support and i hope he wins the next 10 games, gets us champs league and gets the job full time ...... who would want to see the club they love fail in any way, i just don't get it, but then i'm a positive and happy guy...... i'd love one of our own to have stepped up to the plate and taken us further than any fancy foreign manager who'd **** off at the first sign of Real or Barca...... Coys

Well said mate I couldn't agree more with all your posts I think it's despicable how many are ****ing off Sherwood before he even manages a game when he has been in different capacities a part of our club for over a decade.

I knew this 'thfcsteff' was you all along, Andre. You have only yourself to blame. If you had stayed at the training ground and taught the lads to take damn corners instead of jetting off to Antarctica to teach penguins how to use the double-pivot or something, you'd still be manager.

I told the Kraut midget to take care of this whilst I jetted around the world on this 'work' adventure. If I 'ad been given the time, you would've seen the fruits of my research, most notably seen in how the Gentoo penguins played the Adiele penguins, a very simply high-line of three up with a floating waddler in the middle dispursing the Adiele's and maintaining full possession of the area. But you will never know. Lead me to the buttock-beater, I must be punished.

AVB

AVB

At this club i go to sometimes the is a chair with a hole in the bottom so we can make toilet on the gimps, this i think should happen to you at next home game, we all take poo poo on you like you have us for the last 18 months.

Glad to see you haven't lost your sense of humour ;)

:lol:
Indeed mate, what can we do eh? We all want our club to do well. Things like this do us all in. I believed in him but alas, it went wrong and he didn't do himself favors by the end. But onwards and upwards. Don't like Sherwood personally, but as I mentioned earlier, he's our manager for now so he gets my FULL support.

At this club i go to sometimes the is a chair with a hole in the bottom so we can make toilet on the gimps, this i think should happen to you at next home game, we all take poo poo on you like you have us for the last 18 months.

I think this sounds like a perfect arrangement, I will make sure my ginger beard is at it's fullest extent possible to help frame the situation further. I still expect to be beaten.

I am your toilet.

AVB

But enough about me, you helped to destroy my club it is now my sole/soul not sure which is the correct spelling, it is my sole/soul aim in life to destroy you, your total destruction is all that now occupies my mind.

Seasons greetings.

I will give you one night to do this in the aforementioned toilet game. Let me just say that i believe high-pressure pressing would be the best method of attack. Will you be wearing pig mask or Voldemort/Levy/Dr Evil mask?

AVB

Seasons greetings.

Erm...does that now mean 'Arry is off the hook? 8-[

I just loudly grumbled 'lead me to the buttock-beater, I must be punished' in AVB's croaky post-match presser voice, in a public library, with two old war historians and their wives sitting behind me.

:eek: :ross:

Back