• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The youth players/on-loan thread 2014-2015

The guy is supposed to be one of the next big things coming out of Belgium. Him and Tielmans.

Here he is scoring against England for Belgium:

[video=youtube;dZu8wNTlmww]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZu8wNTlmww[/video]

1:40 on the vid.

YOUNG DEFENDER RELISHING BRAZIL TRIP
Posted on 12 October 2014 - 15:13
Academy defender Cameron Carter-Vickers refuses to be daunted by his latest international adventure.

Our 16-year-old centre-half could find himself up against players seven years his elder on Monday as he lines up in the USA Under-23 national squad for their prestigious friendly against Brazil Under-23s.
Having made his international debut earlier this year when he helped his nation’s Under-18s to victory in the Vaclav Jezek tournament in Czech Republic, Cameron is the youngest player named in the States’ 21-man squad for the match, which takes place at the conclusion of a three-day training camp in Brasilia.
But, having already made an appearance for our Under-21s this season, in addition to scoring once in four Barclays Under-18 Premier League appearances, the rising star isn’t fazed by the thought of playing against older players at Estadio Nacional – an enclosure that merely three months ago played host to the Netherlands’ 3-0 win over Brazil in the World Cup third place play-off in front of more than 68,000 fans and will also be used during the 2016 Olympic Games.
“I’m looking forward to it and it will be a good experience for me,” said Cameron, whose father is American.
“I’ve never been to Brazil before so I’m looking forward to seeing the country for the first time and obviously I’m going to be around older players so in that situation you can learn from them and maybe try to improve yourself.
“We’re playing Brazil and obviously their first team is very good, so they should have some good youth players as well.
“It will be special because we’re playing in one of the new stadiums that’s going to be used for the Olympics, so hopefully there will be quite a few fans there.
“I know it will be difficult but I’m looking forward to it a lot. Hopefully I’ll be able to see new things and learn new things.”

I wonder how often our youth players get involved with training with the seniors.

I am hearing stories about a couple of 14 year olds who are now training with the under 18's a couple of times a week. This is genuine as I know a few people in youth football in this country and one who has quite strong links to Tottenham.

Seems like we might have some real players on our hands. I hate ITK but I am now actually in the position to give some out.

Also friendly with the ex whitehawk manager darren freeman who was sacked last season and now works freelance scouting youth players. He signed a dutch guy to Hull he is dutch but lives with his family in Folkstone he is 17 and signed a 3 year contract with Hull and will get £1,700 a week at 17. Really is interesting hearing some of what goes on in youth football and I now have a few contacts in this area.

If more comes up with spurs I will post.

Re: **Tottenham Hotspur U21 V Norwich City U21** ***OMT***

Just bumping this to remind everyone that this game is on television tonight :cool:

Squad:

McGee, Miles, Akindayini, Amos, Ceballos, Georgiou, Lamerias, Maghoma, McQueen, Miller, Ogilvie, Onomah, Pritchard, Sonupe, Walker-Peters

No Oduwa ? He must be going out on loan.

A quick google suggests that he has England caps at u18 and u17. England play Croatia u21s at 5pm, also on BT Sport.

He may be away on national duty with whichever age group, injured, unwell or, as you say, being loaned.

A quick google suggests that he has England caps at u18 and u17. England play Croatia u21s at 5pm, also on BT Sport.

He may be away on national duty with whichever age group, injured, unwell or, as you say, being loaned.

From what I can see, Harry Winks has been with the U19s, while Dominic Ball played for the U20s in a friendly tournament in Turkey.

As far as I know,he has not been called up by any age group which is surprising,as I think he is quality. A shame,was looking forward to watching him play again.

Norwich have a good youth system, was reading an article by nathan redmond(who we should have brought this summer) about it just the other day, they have a few representing England youth teams including two brothers.

Good to see three Spurs in the U21s tonight v Croatia. Missed the first fifteen minutes (and the goal) but from what I've seen since all three have been impressive. Kane looks a constant threat up front, Dier is well in control at RB and providing decent support going forward,and Carroll, although a tad lightweight in the tackle, has on the whole been linking up well in midfield.

Resounding win for England U21s tonight to qualify for the U21 Championship finals. Thought Kane was mighty impressive overall despite missing a sitter midway through the second half. Dier pretty much controlled the left flank at both ends and Carroll did ok without pulling up any trees.

Hanging on right now. Norwich looking really good 1-0 down on 20mins but could have been a lot worse

Good job we have Luke McGee, this could have been a cricket score already thankful its only 2-0

Looks to me like we have our future no.1

Back