• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The We8Campbell Memorial ITK Thread

Well we could be getting Jenas, Bentley, Gomes, Huddlestone and Townsend off the wage bill today.

If we could do that and get a decent striker on loan I'd be happy, too long have these folks been sapping up useful wages when they could be playing elsewhere (apart from Townsend, not wanting to get rid of him)

IanJTaylor @IJTaylor81 Head of Media & Communications @OfficialQPR.

Andros Townsend has not had a medical at #QPR. #DeadlineDay

if he comes in and does for us in a few months what Jelavic did for Everton then il take him. What we need is a fit and in form striker.

Defoe looks fcuked, Ade is outta form, Dempsey blows hot and cold. We just need something extra to help us cross the CL line

Heres a fact for you that I only just found out.

Hooper was a spurs youth player until the age of 14.

SSN

Townsend not going to QPR. Turned up at medical centre, then received phone call and just got straight back in car and drove off.

SSN

Townsend not going to QPR. Turned up at medical centre, then received phone call and just got straight back in car and drove off.

SSN showed him driving away, holding his mobile to his ear.

Red handed.

Knock on the door from old bill later in the day?

On Leandro being offered to us last night:

D ‏@Gards44
@Adam79Suter @pthfcning its true he was! Could be 1 to keep an eye on

Why would they just offer him to us?

Only reasons I can think of is they need money... not sure on that one, or he has developed a dodgy injury.

Leandro may be for sale but who thinks Levy wants to pay the money?

Can't see it myself.

think we would never ever gamble on both

Lose on CL like last time and that puts us way back on new stadium, especially with those two on the wage bill.

This is looking to be a very interesting day, Duncan Castles is always right, there is a possibility that Mautinho could be a spurs player come midnight

Leandro rumour is interesting, but no way we will sign both

Back