• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The We8Campbell Memorial ITK Thread

(BBC) Interesting, very interesting. The German transfer window has now closed, and there are a few, er, interesting names on the DFL's list of players that can be signed (see 10:50 GMT), says Raphael Honigstein.

"Heurelho Gomes' name is on it - so the 32-year-old's move from Spurs to TSG Hoffenheim 1899 seems on. This is bad news for current keeper Tim Wiese. The former Werder no.1 was talking about playing in the Champions League before signing for TSG in the summer. Now there's a good chance he won't be playing at all.

:ross: because its transfer deadline day and its not right to pee on anyones parade, il let this one pass by

I would like to say however that any Tottenham signing just wouldnt be the same if the player didnt have a Tottenham medical. So im still gonna check the flights

You can check them all day but a south american footballer isn't gonna fly to Europe on a moment notice just so he can turn up and be on SSN when the medical can just be done in his own country.

You can check them all day but a south american footballer isn't gonna fly to Europe on a moment notice just so he can turn up and be on SSN when the medical can just be done in his own country.

just you fricken wait.....Damiao will be filmed rolling into Hotspur Way at 10.50pm tonight, chauffeur driven by AVB, and a press conference will be announced for tomorrow afternoon at 2pm at WHL where Tottenham Hotspur's new number 9 will be paraded

Adam Suter ‏@Adam79Suter
Lyon talks stepped up - back up and would be a late move Update on Negredo - Talks have stalled - but things change very quickly!

There's just nothing happening at the moment it seems. Normally there's SOME news. Very quiet and I'm a bit worried.

Is Jord going for some sort of posting record today, i reckon he will be upto about 10k posts in the day by 11pm tonight..

You must have a very understanding boss to let you post on a message board all day every day, wish my job was as cushy

Is Jord going for some sort of posting record today, i reckon he will be upto about 10k posts in the day by 11pm tonight..

You must have a very understanding boss to let you post on a message board all day every day, wish my job was as cushy

Who says I'm at work right now? You really should spend less time worrying about other posters.

Who says I'm at work right now? You really should spend less time worrying about other posters.

Maybe, im just amazed at how much you post, I used to think I posted a lot, its post after post after post, do you ever leave your bedroom and dont be so defensive, it was an observation ??

Maybe, im just amazed at how much you post, I used to think I posted a lot, its post after post after post, do you ever leave your bedroom and dont be so defensive, it was an observation ??

Yes, I notice you do that a lot. And no, I'm not in my bedroom.

Back