• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The We8Campbell Memorial ITK Thread

Will no doubt end up with an under whelming Hooper at 10.45.

if he comes in and does for us in a few months what Jelavic did for Everton then il take him. What we need is a fit and in form striker.

Defoe looks fcuked, Ade is outta form, Dempsey blows hot and cold. We just need something extra to help us cross the CL line

i know the word reputable and ITK don't really belong in the same sentence, but by ITK standards, how much of a prick is this Gards bloke?

He is an attention seeker and part of the twitter clique. They all back each other up. He's connected (Bentley's sister?), but like Aqkayid he always exaggerates.

He is an attention seeker and part of the twitter clique. They all back each other up. He's connected (Bentley's sister?), but like Aqkayid he always exaggerates.

We're all connected. Six degrees of separation etc.

But, just like gards, we know fudge all.

The Goat said:
I wasn't going to post this because it's all over SSN but The Goat hears that Bentley will be a QPR player today barring any kind of failed medical. I only mention it as it comes from what we think is a decent source which reinforces what's on SSN.

The Goat said:
I wasn't going to post this because it's all over SSN but The Goat hears that Bentley will be a QPR player today barring any kind of failed medical. I only mention it as it comes from what we think is a decent source which reinforces what's on SSN.

What a dingdong.

8-[

The Goat said:

:ross:

The Goat said:

:ross:

I hate deadline day.

The Goat said:
I wasn't going to post this because it's all over SSN but The Goat hears that Bentley will be a QPR player today barring any kind of failed medical. I only mention it as it comes from what we think is a decent source which is SSN.

fixed

May not be ITK:

ValenciaYid said: ↑
I mentioned last week that should you get an invite to a poker game involving DL & AVB, that you should simply smile, hand over your money and leave.....

10.34am Matt Barlow with a London update: 'Hearing the Spurs trio to QPR (Jenas, Bentley & Townsend) is on ice. They were on their way to have medical this morning when they were sent back.
Also Huddlestone to Fulham also seems to be off – which probably means Jol has switched horses at the last minute.'

Mail reporter. Often posts info that Roger Morgan has come out with.

Back