• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The We8Campbell Memorial ITK Thread

Arry suddenly rates them?

Maybe Harry thinks they are better than what he has at QPR but weren't good enough for a top four challenge with us. Horses for courses.

Do you think that either Bentley or Jenas had a part to play with us when they were deemed surplus to requirements?

tariq panja ‏@tariqpanja
Porto announce they've spent €3.3m to re-acquire 15 pc of Joao Moutinho from 3rd party investor Soccer Invest Fund

tariq panja ‏@tariqpanja
Not sure but deal by Porto may mean club has now bought back 100 pc of Moutinho's transfer rights. So club now has total control of sale

tariq panja ‏@tariqpanja
Won't be surprised if Moutinho finally gets his move from Porto by tomorrow night's deadline. #spurs

tariq panja ‏@tariqpanja
For those asking here's Porto's filing to Portugal's stock exchange announcing buyback of 15pc of moutinho's rights pic.twitter.com/0vWKgpvC

For those of us who are slow on the uptake when it comes to ITK reliability, how much faith should i put in a @tariqpanja rumour?

Maybe Harry thinks they are better than what he has at QPR but weren't good enough for a top four challenge with us. Horses for courses.

Do you think that either Bentley or Jenas had a part to play with us when they were deemed surplus to requirements?

I don't think those jokers would have a part to play for a Conference team.

Agreed but don't think they are much of an upgrade on what's at Qpr maybe HR is desperate to spend some money

For those of us who are slow on the uptake when it comes to ITK reliability, how much faith should i put in a @tariqpanja rumour?

It's not really a rumour, it's a fact as the pic shows(albeit small so you have to blow it up). There's probably a better link to it somewhere, it's just guesswork that it means they might be gearing up to sell him, I'd say there's very little chance of it happening and to be honest I want someone who will score us some damn goals.

It's not really a rumour, it's a fact as the pic shows(albeit small so you have to blow it up). There's probably a better link to it somewhere, it's just guesswork that it means they might be gearing up to sell him, I'd say there's very little chance of it happening and to be honest I want someone who will score us some damn goals.

DJP82's mum is good on the ball...

SWP, Hoilett and Mackie are all better than Bentley and the whole world is better than Jenas.

I'm not saying that I would want him back in our squad but there are a lot of really decent managers who have rated Jenas. There must be a reason for that.

Oh GHod not again. I was desperate for us to sign Moutinhio during the last window. I spent all night hoping it was going to happen. I think I wish I could just avoid all the news until Friday. But I can't.

I'm not saying that I would want him back in our squad but there are a lot of really decent managers who have rated Jenas. There must be a reason for that.

Honestly makes you wonder why,doesn't it? He is brick. Hence a loan to Forest

Not a rumour. Its legit. Porto have bought out the third party's investors. Been confirmed by journo Duncan Castles.

tariq panja ‏@tariqpanja
Porto announce they've spent €3.3m to re-acquire 15 pc of Joao Moutinho from 3rd party investor Soccer Invest Fund

tariq panja ‏@tariqpanja
Not sure but deal by Porto may mean club has now bought back 100 pc of Moutinho's transfer rights. So club now has total control of sale

tariq panja ‏@tariqpanja
Won't be surprised if Moutinho finally gets his move from Porto by tomorrow night's deadline. #spurs

tariq panja ‏@tariqpanja
For those asking here's Porto's filing to Portugal's stock exchange announcing buyback of 15pc of moutinho's rights pic.twitter.com/0vWKgpvC

We are the only club after Moutinho?

Who: Gards
When: 30th January
Where: Twitter

When asked: any chance of David Villa?

Gards: unsure! We have had talks with a striker today

Asked: how many will come in Mr G?

Gards: 1-2

Asked: what would you say % of someone coming in is?

Gards: 95

Who: Gards
When: 30th January
Where: Twitter

When asked: any chance of David Villa?

Gards: unsure! We have had talks with a striker today

Asked: how many will come in Mr G?

Gards: 1-2

Asked: what would you say % of someone coming in is?

Gards: 95

i know the word reputable and ITK don't really belong in the same sentence, but by ITK standards, how much of a prick is this Gards bloke?

Back