• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The transfer thread

It'll be interesting to see which teams are in for him.
If we’re not and don’t buy a striker then I have serious worries
He would give us experience and is private at this level in a negative side
He would also give us a 2/3 years for players to develop to take over
All IMO of course
I now await the comments about his attitude…

If we’re not and don’t buy a striker then I have serious worries
He would give us experience and is private at this level in a negative side
He would also give us a 2/3 years for players to develop to take over
All IMO of course
I now await the comments about his attitude…
If there are any questions about his character profile then we (Ange) won't be interested. Our recent signings (imo) all look like their mentality/character is high on their list of assets.

If there are any questions about his character profile then we (Ange) won't be interested. Our recent signings (imo) all look like their mentality/character is high on their list of assets.

This, shades of Reya, a player that is more concerned about leaving vs. where he is going .. will not get a good reaction from Ange

This. Impossible to know from the outside. And perfectly possible to have some off the field issues and still be a very good character on and off the pitch within the club.

The club will do what research they can before making a decision if interested. And as you say is the character isn't a good fit then it just about doesn't matter how good he is as a footballer.

This. Impossible to know from the outside. And perfectly possible to have some off the field issues and still be a very good character on and off the pitch within the club.

The club will do what research they can before making a decision if interested. And as you say is the character isn't a good fit then it just about doesn't matter how good he is as a footballer.

You ever seen the film draft day?

Not saying it's real. But i'd love us to put in those background checks.

My ITK is Romero is gone, hence the interest in a new CB. Hurt me.
Levy would be nuts to sell Kane and then Romero in consecutive summers.

I know there’s a lot of crap pushed about on social media but we have been linked with a load of dross so far this summer.

To be honest I think we are going to have a poor window no idea what I base that on just got a bad feeling.

I’m not excited about next season at all.

So villa getting maatsen from chelsea. Wonder who chelsea are getting from villa so they're both out of ffp trouble?

I cant recall one cb we've been linked with. Which is actually a bit worrying if Davies is leaving and we'll need to play Philips in EL (which he doesn't seem ready for)
Been some links to Ito who went to Bayern and Calafiori. But all rather untrustworthy or more "looking at", "interested in" type links. Which is pretty much the case for all positions at this point.

Also the mention from Dragusin's agent that we're looking for a flexible type defender, CB/full back hybrid.

Not really a cause for worry at this point. Seems more like the transfer plans aren't getting leaked as much.

A further thought on leaks.

Some examples where credible sources deny that we're interested in a player we've been linked with. Gold and Romano quickly reported that we're (luckily) not interested in Weston McKennie for example after a few links to him popped up.

Seems like for whatever reason the club is happy to deny some rumours. Not sure why that is. If they just want to feed some information to nurture connections to some reporters or feel that it's beneficial for them to not look as stupid as they would look if it seemed like they wanted to sign McKennie.

A further thought on leaks.

Some examples where credible sources deny that we're interested in a player we've been linked with. Gold and Romano quickly reported that we're (luckily) not interested in Weston McKennie for example after a few links to him popped up.

Seems like for whatever reason the club is happy to deny some rumours. Not sure why that is. If they just want to feed some information to nurture connections to some reporters or feel that it's beneficial for them to not look as stupid as they would look if it seemed like they wanted to sign McKennie.
I think anyone knew to immediately laugh off the McKennie stories who remembered how horrendous he was at Leeds

Back