• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The transfer thread

I like what I’ve seen of him but I can’t see us paying that kind of money for a back up
If we're going for that kind of money we're not looking to sign a backup. We're looking for genuine competition or at the very least a quality rotation option that will get a lot of game time.

That would obviously be a good thing in isolation. But depends on how much money we have to spend and how we prioritise with other roles also needing reinforcements.

If we're going for that kind of money we're not looking to sign a backup. We're looking for genuine competition or at the very least a quality rotation option that will get a lot of game time.

That would obviously be a good thing in isolation. But depends on how much money we have to spend and how we prioritise with other roles also needing reinforcements.
Seems a hell of a lot of money in an area that is key but we have an option in today

Seems a hell of a lot of money in an area that is key but we have an option in today
I think we're looking at 1-2 clear first choice type players and should be willing to pay up for them.

40m is a lot for a role where we already have a quality player for sure. Upper end of what I would think is realistic for us. But not completely unrealistic either.

Assuming there's truth to this rumour it's still in the "what kind of deal could be possible, look around for options" stage. But could also just be nothing.

Wasn’t Ange’s most subbed positions in previous teams the full backs? May well bring in competition for both sides to rotate in the 60th - 70th minute.

Back