• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The transfer thread

I bet all these teams would prefer to sell those stars abroad but none of the teams in Europe have money to spend big nowadays.

Isak would be so good in our system but I can see him going to Arsenal.

Hiroki Ito would be great too. Need a Japanese player to balance out all the Tomiyasu nonsense over here.

Either Isak or Guimaraes would obviously be fantastic signings. Difficult to see it happening even if Saudi Sportswashing Machine have to sell, but great players.

Haven't seen Ito play, but seems highly rated by people who know their ball. And a player that could potentially play a couple of roles in the back four solving a couple of problems at once.

He would improve the squad massively, which is what we should be aiming for.

Would give us more options/and competition for places

On last years form, he can start ahead on Son on the left

I get that, and I'm for signing him as I have always thought he is a quality player.

But putting him on the left means we have Son, Werner and Eze. We still have Gil and Solomon as well, but even ignoring those 2, do we need 3 players for that LWF position?

Or does he compete with Maddison in the center?

Why whould it rise over his release clause?

Just add ons. Fee would be £60m and then what ever they have as add ons, appearances, winning stuff, England caps...

Why whould it rise over his release clause?
If true a release clause that also includes performance related addons.
He would improve the squad massively, which is what we should be aiming for.

Would give us more options/and competition for places

On last years form, he can start ahead on Son on the left
Left, right, attacking midfield. Could start ahead of several players in several positions depending on form. Would give us real competition for places, real quality on the bench for some games. Think he's a great fit.

I get that, and I'm for signing him as I have always thought he is a quality player.

But putting him on the left means we have Son, Werner and Eze. We still have Gil and Solomon as well, but even ignoring those 2, do we need 3 players for that LWF position?

Just add ons. Fee would be £60m and then what ever they have as add ons, appearances, winning stuff, England caps...

Seems Gil/Solomon are on the exit list

We will be loaded with players that side, but Im assuming we know Son will play through the middle in some games.

I know what add ons are but either the relesse clause is £60m or it isn't. Never heard of a release clause saying £60m + £8m addons when a player signed the original contract. Although you get what you negotiate i guess.

Back