• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The transfer thread

We should be all over this! Superb player, that would be a great fit! Can play across all 3 front positions, but primarily a CF or LW. Can also play as 2nd striker.
Whilst I agree
I’m not 100% sure he has any more to offer than what we may (may) have coming through
I think we need a dead cert signing up front for now
These are the kind of signings I’d like to make in year 3/4 of the project

Apparently he has already turned down Arsenal

If I was raiding RB I’d go for Openda

Whilst I agree
I’m not 100% sure he has any more to offer than what we may (may) have coming through
I think we need a dead cert signing up front for now
These are the kind of signings I’d like to make in year 3/4 of the project

Apparently he has already turned down Arsenal

If I was raiding RB I’d go for Openda
Openda and Sesko would both be high quality.
At first glance I thought Sesko's return last season wasn't all that great until noticed how much he had missed.

Openda and Sesko would both be high quality.
At first glance I thought Sesko's return last season wasn't all that great until noticed how much he had missed.
In minutes?
Aesop is good
Potentially very good
But he is getting game time
We may have someone with similar potential already but we won’t know
For now we need someone like Toney IMO for at least a few seasons

Now an annoying consideration as part of our summer dealings
If i recall correctly we only need 4 club trained players for the UEFA rules so as it stands we have enough. It likely means Skipp cant leave but otherwise I don't see it as a major issue. It might though explain the media links once again to both Edwards and Walker-Peters as both would count as club trained.

If i recall correctly we only need 4 club trained players for the UEFA rules so as it stands we have enough. It likely means Skipp cant leave but otherwise I don't see it as a major issue. It might though explain the media links once again to both Edwards and Walker-Peters as both would count as club trained.

We have a lot of youth players. Give them some minutes if required. Show them that there is a pathway to the first team and hopefully some of them do really well.

You only need 4, but 2 of those are our 3rd and 4th choice keepers.
Skipp might be looking to move, and Parrott has never been part of the first team squad.

I can see why Edwards, KWP names have cropped up, but they will just be fillers.

We have a lot of youth players. Give them some minutes if required. Show them that there is a pathway to the first team and hopefully some of them do really well.
I was going to suggest that but I have a slight memory that for the player to be considered club trained they actually need to have been registered for 3 years under the age of 21. So the likes of Mikey Moore or Lankshear couldn't be registered on the list as club trained yet.

I was going to suggest that but I have a slight memory that for the player to be considered club trained they actually need to have been registered for 3 years under the age of 21. So the likes of Mikey Moore or Lankshear couldn't be registered on the list as club trained yet.

No they can't but donley, Dorrington, devine, hall could (i think).

Won't they just be included in the b list?

Yes. Talkinking about uefa rules. You don't need 4 club trained players in your squad. You'd just limit the size of your squad to say 21 with no club trained rather than 25.

So go with a smaller squad and have some youth.

Lankshear and moore would be fine for prem. No club trained rule though. Just hg. So doesn't matter anyway.

Ret
Now an annoying consideration as part of our summer dealings

All hail the return of the ‘Mini Messi’.

I thought Poch never utilised Edwards properly. He would have made an effective impact sub against tired defences back then. But he never got a look in.

Now, Edwards is probably akin to Solomon. Definitely can add something and would fill a club trained slot.

We should be all over this! Superb player, that would be a great fit! Can play across all 3 front positions, but primarily a CF or LW. Can also play as 2nd striker.
Doesn't look like we're in the conversation, which is a shame. Athletic reporting similar. According to their writers Connor Gallagher is very likely. Here's an excerpt from what they call their "DealSheet."

These were the lines that stood out in DealSheet:

I don't think there is a limit to how many under-21 players a club can use. Even if they haven't been with the club for 3 years. The 3-year requirement will only factor into whether their status is "club trained" once they are over 21.

I don't think there is a limit to how many under-21 players a club can use. Even if they haven't been with the club for 3 years. The 3-year requirement will only factor into whether their status is "club trained" once they are over 21.

A player may be registered on List B if he is born on, or after, 1 January 2002 and has been eligible to play for the club concerned for any uninterrupted period of two years since his 15th birthday by the time he is registered with UEFA – or for a total of three consecutive years with a maximum of one loan period to a club from the same association for a period not longer than one year. Players aged 16 may be submitted if they have been registered with the club for the previous two years without interruption.

Each club must include at least two goalkeepers on List A and at least three in total (List A and List B combined).

Clubs are entitled to register an unlimited number of players on List B during the season, but the list needs to be submitted no later than 24:00 CET the day before a match.

Back