• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Society of Black Lawyers...

Im going to set up a Society of White Train Commuters or a Society of White London Workers...

Anybody want to join

Im going to set up a Society of White Train Commuters or a Society of White London Workers...

Anybody want to join

Thats a form of segregation init?

Bit racist, the society of black lawyers will be all over you for segregating people based on races...

How will they improve when, without intervention, the cycle continues? Black kid grows up in a council estate with appalling schools, leave school at 16, struggle to get a job, have kids in the same area and the cycle continues over and over.

Try hard at school, get good grades, get a good job, work hard, some will earn enough to afford for their kids to go to uni. Just like the rest of us who have families that grew up with little or nothing.

You spend enough time in Random to know that many of us here started with nothing (or our parents did).

Try hard at school, get good grades, get a good job, work hard, some will earn enough to afford for their kids to go to uni. Just like the rest of us who have families that grew up with little or nothing.

You spend enough time in Random to know that many of us here started with nothing (or our parents did).

Exactly, its not only black people who face a daily struggle in life

Hoot I'm Egyptian my parents came as a Solicitor and Accountant both qualified... They didn't get jobs as yeah at that time there was racism. My dad ended up workin as a security guard then onto property setting up his own company etc. My parents suffered but they worked hard.

I wanted some nike trainers my dad got us nicks cos that's all he could afford. I went to school and worked hard went to college worked hard went to uni and worked hard and now professionally qualified.

Its called dedication - you show dedication and hard work and endeavour etc you will get a job.

You mention appalling schools - did you go to school in the 90s? They were utter fudgein brick. I worked hard and now successful. I know blacks asians etc who worked hard and got their rewards. I seriously don't think colour or religion or race plays a role for jobs or whatever. Its all about showin hard work.

So this constant ethnic minority malarky is only, as far as I'm concerned, propaganda. I'm not saying its 100 per cent propaganda but a lot of it is sensationalised by 'societies' such as the ASB

yep, i was so crap at school but i found my place in life without resorting to crime, not including the odd punch up.

If your not academic go get a skill it is so obvious really, hate the blame game it is just for lazy ****s.

Hoot I'm Egyptian my parents came as a Solicitor and Accountant both qualified... They didn't get jobs as yeah at that time there was racism. My dad ended up workin as a security guard then onto property setting up his own company etc. My parents suffered but they worked hard.

I wanted some nike trainers my dad got us nicks cos that's all he could afford. I went to school and worked hard went to college worked hard went to uni and worked hard and now professionally qualified.

Its called dedication - you show dedication and hard work and endeavour etc you will get a job.

You mention appalling schools - did you go to school in the 90s? They were utter fudgein brick. I worked hard and now successful. I know blacks asians etc who worked hard and got their rewards. I seriously don't think colour or religion or race plays a role for jobs or whatever. Its all about showin hard work.

So this constant ethnic minority malarky is only, as far as I'm concerned, propaganda. I'm not saying its 100 per cent propaganda but a lot of it is sensationalised by 'societies' such as the ASB

this is why i love you, not just because your a big cuddly bear but because of your views on life.

Society of Black Lawyers, is that not racist in itself? i bet if there was a society of white lawyers there would be outrage from the PC phalanx.

Aside from celebrities who converted (like Sammy Davis Jr) the only black Jewish people I know about in any large numbers are the Ethiopian Jews who have all been re-settled in Israel during the past 20 years or so.

But do Black Jews drink from the furry cup!?

opps wrong thread

I doubt that you could find anyone who said they did.

I don't know why people are getting so wound up about the name of an organisation with the presumably aims of trying to correct the pitiful under representation of people from ethnic minorities at the top of the legal profession. A representative legal system is in all of our interests and the interests of justice.

I just think that it is a shame that an admirable cause is being undone by a publicity seeker.

Society of Black Lawyers, is that not racist in itself? i bet if there was a society of white lawyers there would be outrage from the PC phalanx.
SBL is an umbrella group for all people of colour, not necessarily only those of afro-caribbean heritage. DHSF for example would be eligible to join if he were a lawyer.

I doubt that you could find anyone who said they did.

I don't know why people are getting so wound up about the name of an organisation with the presumably aims of trying to correct the pitiful under representation of people from ethnic minorities at the top of the legal profession. A representative legal system is in all of our interests and the interests of justice.

I just think that it is a shame that an admirable cause is being undone by a publicity seeker.

Can I ask.. you a Liberal voter?

Back