• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Right Back Thread

If Gray can ably deputise, there's different areas of the squad to conduct transfers on before getting another RB option.

Would rather it means Dragusin getting game time at RB.
Did he play much at RB for Genoa? I wouldn't want him to play for the sake of it, though he's shown an ability to push up the pitch on occasion. Fullback could be the most demanding position under Ange.

I think Dragusin will get plenty of centre back game time this season as there's no way Romero and Van der Ven are playing all matches in all competitions.

Did he play much at RB for Genoa? I wouldn't want him to play for the sake of it, though he's shown an ability to push up the pitch on occasion. Fullback could be the most demanding position under Ange.

I think Dragusin will get plenty of centre back game time this season as there's no way Romero and Van der Ven are playing all matches in all competitions.
Unlike many other teams where the centre back can ably deputise at full back, our full backs play patterns tend to be more suited to the talents of a number 8 type midfield player than a centre back. I think we’d be more likely to see Skipp fill in there than Dragusin.

Unlike many other teams where the centre back can ably deputise at full back, our full backs play patterns tend to be more suited to the talents of a number 8 type midfield player than a centre back. I think we’d be more likely to see Skipp fill in there than Dragusin.

Gray has been playing there this season.

I wonder if we might see Gray backup RB and Skipp backup LB?

It sorts the fullbacks needing to become CMs thing, and helps with the homegrown quota

You may be right, but it didn't stop VdV doing a job for us at LB.

I'm sure VDV has played games at LB back, just not many.
1720444818156.png
1720444830226.png

I'm guessing Ange will have a pretty clear idea by now if he thinks Gray along with other options will be enough or not. For me at least I think signing Gray for that kind of money, moving fairly quickly for a player that's obviously ready for first team football should be followed by him being trusted to fill at least a squad role. Don't then go out and spend more money on another backup/rotation option for a role he can play.

Maybe he'll need a bit of time to adjust, get up to speed, that's just something we'll have to deal with.

With our HG/club trained issues and still being heavily linked to more non HG players i struggle to see that we'll have room in the squad for another non HG/club trained RB option by the end of the window anyway.

We are over in NHG players for the PL at the moment.

But cutting out the players unlikely to be here next season, we seem to be fine.

Vicario, Porro, Dragusin, Romero, VDV, Udogie, Bissouma, Bentancur, Kulusevski, Richalison, Son, Werner

Not sure if Sarr is HG or NHG.

So have have a few spaces, unless I have missed a few

We are over in NHG players for the PL at the moment.

But cutting out the players unlikely to be here next season, we seem to be fine.

Vicario, Porro, Dragusin, Romero, VDV, Udogie, Bissouma, Bentancur, Kulusevski, Richalison, Son, Werner

Not sure if Sarr is HG or NHG.

So have have a few spaces, unless I have missed a few
Sarr is not HG

Back