• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official Olympic Thread

2 more golds today, how cute that the Aussies managed one. Even when they get 1 we get double that :ross: looking on for a gold in the womens ominumununumun, and sprint. More golds to come :p
Can Dai Green win tonight?

2 more golds today, how cute that the Aussies managed one. Even when they get 1 we get double that :ross: looking on for a gold in the womens ominumununumun, and sprint. More golds to come :p

i think he expected big things of himself, and maybe the pressure crept up on him and blunted his end speed.

but after thinking he'd blown it , he's in there and psychologically that unexpected gift of a second chance may just turn that previous run on its head.

Spelling is important, look! The difference between won and one:

Great Britain have just won gold.

Australia have just one gold.

Spelling is important, look! The difference between won and one:

Great Britain have just won gold.

Australia have just one gold.

Three now, they have two sailing golds one of which just needs them to start the next race no one can catch them in the medal race.

i think he expected big things of himself, and maybe the pressure crept up on him and blunted his end speed.

but after thinking he'd blown it , he's in there and psychologically that unexpected gift of a second chance may just turn that previous run on its head.

At their best Culson and Sanchez are just better. Green needs to pace himself and hope they ho out too hard. His finish is the best in the business.

Apparently they are combining their golds with New Zealand and are calling themselves "AusZealand". I'm not making that up btw.

At their best Culson and Sanchez are just better. Green needs to pace himself and hope they ho out too hard. His finish is the best in the business.

Agreed. I think green is in lane 8 as well, he would have been better off in 1 so he could see the race ahead of him, rather than be the rabbit.

Its probably just as well the cycling and rowing have a restricted number of events compared to the Aussie dominated swimming. Its amazing that cycling gave up the blue riband event (the individual pursuit) to allow more women's events. Equality made sense but sure a few extra events were justified. Its not as if cycling has the short sprint, medium sprint and long sprint, on your back or front or with weird motions, alone or in combination, individual or with friends.

New Zealand will have none of that!! We also have nearly double the total medals won. Lovely.

For the record, I don't see anything wrong with any poster giving a bit of banter to the Aussies on the board. We've had to put up with them wiping the floor with us in Cricket for years until 2005.

Is it? he looked gassed in the semi at the end.

He's in lane 3 which is a decent draw.

I reckon they should restrict the swimming to the same amount of events as the cycling. We'd probably be ahead of the yanks then

Back