• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official EURO 2012 thread

Who will win Euro 2012?

• Spain

Votes: 17 17.3%
  • Germany

Votes: 54 55.1%
  • Holland

Votes: 17 17.3%
  • France

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Italy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • England

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Croatia

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Poland

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ukraine

• Other

• Total voters
Italy XI: Buffon; Balzaretti, Bonucci, Barzagli, Chiellini; De Rossi, Pirlo, Marchisio, Montolivo; Cassano, Balotelli

Germany XI: Neuer; Boateng, Hummels, Badstuber, Lahm; Kroos, Khedira, Schweinsteiger; Özil; Gomez, Podolski

Important footballing question - why does Buffon's name not end in a vowel?

The print media - journalists - are treated as demigods in the UK; having their own Sunday morning show on Sky Sports :ross:

I honestly don't think England has one "worldclass" player. They do, however, have thousands of overpaid, overhyped primadonnas who are habitually subjected to a bi-annual humiliation.

England are toss

fudge ballotelli cheating **** who should have taken one of Scott parkers eyes out horrible **** don't understand why people worship him

Whilst I don't mind an Italy win, you just know that Team England will becoming out with "we only went out to the eventual winners/finalists so we should be proud" chestnut! #indenial

How the fudge does Gomez score so many goals? Everytime I watch him he is awful! :eek:

he's actualy quite brick, he just has alot of help in the form of world class supply

and i have to say, he is a quality finisher when on form and confidence is flowing

but he is a pants overall footballer when you think of the fact some prats that buy into propaganda called him one of the top 10 strikers in the world.

people had him ahead of etoo...can you believe?!!

I think Italy have been the most impressive team this tournament. Fairly solid defensively but actually quite good going forward. A decent balance

Mario Balotelli's goal for Italy is the first they've scored in a European Semi Final.

Gomez has had about 35 seconds on the ball this WHOLE tournament.

The bloke is clearly slightly departed (I don't mean that to be funny, I honestly think he is a simpleton) but I guess he can play football a bit, so in this day an age, that's all that matters!

Mind you, he's still a cheating viscous **** who nearly decapitated Scott Parker and ultimately cost us our Champions League place (making the MASSIVE assumption we could've won/drawn up there were it not for him!) So fudge him!

On the other hand, I'd quite like Italy to win this, if only to deny ArseAnal having a player in the Final... I was even trying to work out whether those fudging Gooners would be happy for Cesc scoring the winning penalty last night, or would more likely resent his success since he left them... yes, it's come down to that!

Yup... Marietarded Balotelli is certainly reaping his rewards tonight...

Last edited:
Back