• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2024/25 Premier League Thread

I'm not saying Arse Anal are lucky.
But Matty Cash goes down with a hamstring after 15 mins, then Leon Bailey fills in and he too goes down, then Ollie Watkins misses an easy chance with the keeper diving the wrong way he put it past the post.

The Goons will go on to win and everyone will praise them, but they are SO lucky man.

disgusts me doing it, but put a tenner on them lot winning this. How did Watkins fk that up

Quelle surprise, Arse ride their luck, get every bounce, every piece of luck, then a tackle fires the ball directly to the instep of a sub who doesn't break stride to ping the ball into the net.
The narrative will be how wonderful Arse played, but Villa have outplayed them.

Then that alleged grapist scuffs a poor shot at one of the world's finest shot stoppers... who fumbles it into the net.
Spurs would never score a shot like that in a key game.
Such a weak shot from the alleged grapist.

I've just heard it called a 'statement win' on SSN. The goons title bandwagon is rolling early this year.

It was a good win for them. They lost twice to them last season. Villa are the sort of team that arsenal would hate playing against. I was hoping for a draw. But an arsenal win will probably be better for us this season than a villa win.

The hype machine is in full flow, they could easily have lost yesterday and the hysteria over the raya save is incredible. It was a good save but it was right at him and you'd be disappointed if he didn't save that.

Back