• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2024/25 Premier League Thread

That was seriously fraudulent earlier, when VAR said the Bournemouth goal was handball for hitting the shoulder.
I felt myself getting really not and angry inside and couldn't believe Iraola just seethed and shouted a bit.

I would have run on the pitch, pulled down the refs shorts and applied a Moulinex Multichef to his knackers.

Seconds later, JoeLinton tries to kill the keeper, and still Iraola avoided being sent off. I would have set fire to all 4 match officials and defecated on the penalty spot and then waddled up the other end with my trousers at half mast and defecated on the other penalty spot.
I guess that's why I'm not a Premier League manager.

That was seriously fraudulent earlier, when VAR said the Bournemouth goal was handball for hitting the shoulder.
I felt myself getting really not and angry inside and couldn't believe Iraola just seethed and shouted a bit.

I would have run on the pitch, pulled down the refs shorts and applied a Moulinex Multichef to his knackers.

Seconds later, JoeLinton tries to kill the keeper, and still Iraola avoided being sent off. I would have set fire to all 4 match officials and defecated on the penalty spot and then waddled up the other end with my trousers at half mast and defecated on the other penalty spot.
I guess that's why I'm not a Premier League manager.
I stopped watching the Premier League for a while because of the above. I only watch because it is Spurs and once I spot such about to happen. I walk away.

It was a fair call. Ball got nothing but arm, never touched Outarra's noggin.

But you wonder - had that ball hit a Saudi Sportswashing Machine player in the same spot would it have been called a penalty?

Just a quick "stick this here to refer back to later". Leicester just made the signing of the season... Bilal El Khannouss....

Back