• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2024/25 Premier League Thread

Watched the man u, pool, arsenal and Chelsea game and they're both playing well structured and disciplined games.

I think Chelsea will continue their good form from last season. Aside from the 2 goals it was a very tight game against Emirates Marketing Project with very experienced players. Cole Palmer is what we lack , midfielderwho can initiate attacks from deep .

That foul on losing possession tactic that Guardiola is famous for ...well I remember son being extremely frustrated against Emirates Marketing Project. This time it was Chelsea who was giving Emirates Marketing Project a taste of their own medicine. It is very effective but spoils the game and should be upgraded to a yellow card offence in my opinion.

Arsenal looks the sane boring boring but always in control. I think it will be them v cited for the title again.
Wasn't so impressed with Man u and Pool. Villa and West Ham too.

Just early thoughts about week 1.

Last edited:
Brighton 1-0 Welbeck lol

Saw a couple of posts last w/e that Man U will ship goals. Defending for that one seems they can be quite porous.

Brighton is very organised and disciplined compared to man u and also to us.

They would be much better if they could upgrade on Milner.

Even BBC radio does it, they only advertise their own content though.

And whilst I’m having a pop at the medium, football highlights on the radio, what a complete waste of time.

Any excuse for 5 Live to play in clips of shrieking commentary at twice the volume of the in-studio talk.

It’s like they’re really trying to create ‘moments’ - always bigging up their commentators when all they do these days is shout.

Back