• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2023/24 Premier League Thread

Really not sure this season
Arsenal keep spawning wins with no real injuries or suspensions, they worry me

They will be in the mix at the death. But as mentioned last night for the reason you alluded to yourself. Klopp has played a blinder with his outburst after our game.
They are going to get everything 50/50 for the rest of the season. I can see them nicking it, which for me is as bad as Arsenal winning it.

Its that bad I might have to root for Villa if we cant win it

Villa a good side but things are going their way currently
I heard that they have played the same 11 in 11 games or so this season, nobody else is anywhere close to that

As it stands United in 6th 18 goals in 15 games level GD

Saudi Sportswashing Machine in 7th 32 goals in 14 games GD +18

Its a funny old games

He is city’s best youth player in years
IMO he has more about him than foden

Controversial! Not sure I can fully agree as Foden is truly something special to watch but re Palmer the move has definitely worked well for him. They really don't mind selling to "competition", I wonder if we were interested at all...

Nope. City will win the league.
Not with Pep tinkering again. He just can't help himself can he? A team of ball playing defenders tonight was just weird. Now he brings on Nunes and Kovacic because he realises the midfield is not working. He really is a strange fella at times. With the players he has he could win the league just by putting out players in the best positions week in week out

Villa a good side but things are going their way currently
I heard that they have played the same 11 in 11 games or so this season, nobody else is anywhere close to that
Perhaps their training is much less strenuous, to guard against strains

Back