• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2023/24 Premier League Thread

Why isn't he booked? fudging cheating clam! No contact whatsoever! Poor refereeing! When it's not a pen, as there was no contact, it has to be a yellow for simulation!
Is Bissouma the only player to be booked for diving this season? He’s the only one I’ve seen anyway.

Not complaining at the yellow for Biss, I think that was fair, just that if you’re giving yellows for that then it needs to be across the board!

What's interesting is that we made Villa look ordinary. Thought they was the worst team that we have played.

What's interesting is that we made Villa look ordinary. Thought they was the worst team that we have played.
They're a different animal at home, home record is fantastic. Hope they batter Arsenal at the weekend, start the new years collapse a bit earlier than usual.

agree. Would never had seen that performance coming. They were very up for it. I thought against us we was way the better team with our reserves as well. ITs not that they beat City, City lost to Wolves as well. its more the way they got swamped.

Are they really that reliant on Rodri?

Not with Pep tinkering again. He just can't help himself can he? A team of ball playing defenders tonight was just weird. Now he brings on Nunes and Kovacic because he realises the midfield is not working. He really is a strange fella at times. With the players he has he could win the league just by putting out players in the best positions week in week out
They were miles behind in the league January of this year but still did it. They’ll do it again.

Everton hardly have the ball, but are creating a lot of chances! Saudi Sportswashing Machine struggle to create anything. Watch them win 1-0 now.

Credit to Everton, without the deduction they would be sat in 10th right now. Even with the penalty, I could see them finishing around 10th/11th

Back