• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2023/24 Premier League Thread

Proof of how quick things can change. Only 5 weeks ago we were 5 clear having played a game more, now its their turn. Gutting

Didn’t we keep a clean sheet and beat this lot fairly comfortably with 10 men?

Last edited:
Conceding 3 at Luton and scraping a win doesn't radiate the hallmarks of a title winning side

I dont think they are going to win it, just as worse (well for me), I think Liverpool will win it again this season.

As many have alluded to, Klopp has played a canny mind game after our game. They are going to continue to get a deluge of marginal decisions go their way all season.
Conceding 3 at home to Fulham is also not the hallmark of a title winning side, but I can see them edging at the death from Arsenal.

City look like they will just fall short this season, they just dont seem to be controlling games like they used to, although the standard they set was a massive high bar.

Despite being early days for us this could have been a great chance to have another unexpected shot based on that early start. Just our bad luck to pick up so many injuries in one go, just think it is going to put us too far back before we get our full squad to utilise.

I dont think they are going to win it, just as worse (well for me), I think Liverpool will win it again this season.

As many have alluded to, Klopp has played a canny mind game after our game. They are going to continue to get a deluge of marginal decisions go their way all season.
Conceding 3 at home to Fulham is also not the hallmark of a title winning side, but I can see them edging at the death from Arsenal.

City look like they will just fall short this season, they just dont seem to be controlling games like they used to, although the standard they set was a massive high bar.

Despite being early days for us this could have been a great chance to have another unexpected shot based on that early start. Just our bad luck to pick up so many injuries in one go, just think it is going to put us too far back before we get our full squad to utilise.
It’s a long way to go yet
I can see this month having a hell of a swing for the league

Any thoughts on goals conceded?

- Chelsea concedes bucketloads
- Pool, City, Aresenal & United are all recently conceding 3 & 4 goals recently

If there actually is such a thing as new (old) manager bounce, today is the day to show there's some truth in it! Come on Sheffield United!

World class commentary from Ally McCoist

Managed to make a point and argue against himself in the space of one sentence.

As an aside, how is Colwell Chelsea captain, he's played about 4 games.

Mental how City line up these days, Conte would be proud of the amount of defenders Pep has squeezed into this line up lol!

1000025998.jpg

Back