• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2023/24 Premier League Thread

Controversial! Not sure I can fully agree as Foden is truly something special to watch but re Palmer the move has definitely worked well for him. They really don't mind selling to "competition", I wonder if we were interested at all...
It’s just my opinion
But when both played for city I think Palmer looked better and more flexible too
Foden is quality but he has to be in a team that keeps the ball

Really not sure this season
Arsenal keep spawning wins with no real injuries or suspensions, they worry me

You look at City's team and squad tonight. It's the weakest it's looked for years. No game changers on the bench at all. Losing Gundogan and Mahrez is huge for them. Toss in a few injuries and they look very ordinary.

Still don’t know why they got rid of Gundogan. He was arguably their big game player last season. Some strange signings too, Kovacic for one.

Everton away and Sheffield United at home next up for Chelsea. Those 2 games could give Pochettino some breathing space, or it goes bad, the noose could tighten

Worst possible outcome in pretty much every game so far

Indeed, but you have to say Arsenal and Liverpool winning their games was not unexpected and would have been big shocks had they been anything else. I felt United would win tonight, Saudi Sportswashing Machine might have their work cut out tomorrow though.

Didnt mind Villa winning tonight as it should really put them in high spirits for the visit of Arsenal.

Its a big IF, but, if we could finally get 2 wins under the belt in the next 2 we might only be 4 off the top by Sunday night.

But I still think this injury crisis is going to kill us for the rest of the month. A full squad, or near full, I would have been confident of 4 wins from the next 4, or at least 10pts, but I fear the lack of bodies is the difference between us turning draws into wins in that quartet

Arsenal are winning it this time, they have not exactly got any hard run ins with back to back hard games.

Back