• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2016/17 Premier League Thread

I don't even know why I'm watching this brick. The Mrs says "oh have we got football on again tonight?". It's only going to get worse when the baby comes so I'm using up all my football tokens with this brick.

Or am I just making her get used to lots and lots of football on the TV all the time so she eventually gets fed up with me and is forced to divorce me and I'm then single and freeeeeeeeeeeeee!

When the newborn comes you wont be looking at this brick believe me.......no football for you, it'll be other brick you'll be dealing with.:D

Misses the game v us now, no? Innocent act was perfectly risible. Right in front of Atkinson's face, even he couldn't miss it.

I have Man C finished 3rd and liverpool just pipping Man U to 4th. Still, Liverpoo would have to go through a CL qualifier

Decent result for us.

Aguero should also have been off. They headbutted each other, but it looked worse from Fellaini's side because he is taller and had to bow down a little. Aguero also made a definite movement towards Fellaini's head. I'm sure the FA will take retrospective action because they always make sensible decisions in cases like these (he said sarcastically).

Decent result for us.

Aguero should also have been off. They headbutted each other, but it looked worse from Fellaini's side because he is taller and had to bow down a little. Aguero also made a definite movement towards Fellaini's head. I'm sure the FA will take retrospective action because they always make sensible decisions in cases like these (he said sarcastically).
I thought that too. Aguero's head moved towards Fellani just as much. The FA will sort it out.

Back