• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2016/17 Premier League Thread

So if they sort it out, will that mean the great, lanky poodle will still miss the trip to WHL? Didn't see the game, so no idea what exactly happened.

So if they sort it out, will that mean the great, lanky poodle will still miss the trip to WHL? Didn't see the game, so no idea what exactly happened.

I'd imagine so. Sneaky little head butt. Not much in it but in the modern game it's a red.

3 match ban for violent conduct. Might even be more if it's his 2nd red of the season.

C-ctrWhXsAIldiL.jpg

C-csFAhXcAEBPNb.jpg

C-cpv0gXkAI34xB.jpg

C-cpv0gW0AEf7_Y.jpg

Women moan whatever happens. The other day my wife was telling someone I watch "LOADS" of golf on TV, it is always on apparently with me sat there watching golf...there is The Masters and The Open and...
I pointed out that I usually watch these weekends i.e. 5 hours x 4 days in the year = 20 hours in a YEAR. She still claimed that was a lot of time. In a YEAR!
I would watch that much each day if she would go away.
Oh yeah, totally prone to exaggeration they are. On the weekends I only actually sit down to watch when it's Spurs playing (the midweek games I watch online at the office). The rest of the weekend I just have the TV on NBCSN, which has 3 games live on Saturday and Sunday, but don't really watch. I'm playing with the kids, cooking, feeding them, doing house chores, etc. According to the missus, however, I'm always watching football. Yet when I ask why she's watching the same fudging movie for the 5th time in a month, I get a cold stare. Women...

I'd imagine so. Sneaky little head butt. Not much in it but in the modern game it's a red.

3 match ban for violent conduct. Might even be more if it's his 2nd red of the season.
If it's a 3-match ban, he'll be available again for the match at the Lane. Unless United have a midweek game too, prior to the final Sunday.

So, Sunderland's official club twitter account tweets this about Moyes :

Game over?

Oh, Sun'lun. To think we only scored once against this team this season. Incredible. They looked to get going at some point during the season, winning 4-0 at Palace, but then it just stopped. I'm happy to see them get relegated, to be honest. brick team, have always been, and we tend to mess up the away games there.

Oh, Sun'lun. To think we only scored once against this team this season. Incredible. They looked to get going at some point during the season, winning 4-0 at Palace, but then it just stopped. I'm happy to see them get relegated, to be honest. brick team, have always been, and we tend to mess up the away games there.
To be replaced with Saudi Sportswashing Machine who we tend to mess up the away games there!

Back